32. Bump in the NIght

[Edited]

[Edited]

'So much for having Taehyung's back, you ass.'

I shook my head for the hundredth time in Jungkook's direction.

At this moment, Taehyung and I were actually the only sober ones in the room. We're sitting on the couch, watching as Jungkook, Jimin, and Jin played a card drinking game.

"So you're telling me that handsome prince of the night is your brother?" Jin mumbled, at least sober enough for his words not to slur too much, slapping another card down onto the floor as they sat huddled around in a tight circle.

Jungkook groaned drunkenly, his head lolling back at the mention of his older brother who was still upstairs discussing whatever business that needed to be taken care of at eleven-thirty at night, with Yoongi.

'Must be really important to come this late. And Yoongi said himself that he didn't invite Daniel here in the first place... So creepy.'

Jungkook is definitely not one to drink, but ever since his brother randomly showed up two hours ago he's been all too willing to chug when Jin tells him to... or even when he didn't tell him to.

'He's acting so weird all of a sudden... I wonder what happened for him to not even mention Daniel to me at all... '

"Jiminie drink!" Jin laughed and pointed in Jimin's direction who downed the rest of his cup.

"I'm out!" Jimin tilted the empty cup over his head as proof before managing to get up and stumble back over to the bar to mix together another drink.

"Unfortunately, that piece of shit is my brother," Jungkook continued to grumble, a nasty burp escaping afterwards and I wrinkled my nose in distaste.

"Why do you hate him so much?" It was Taehyung who asked him this now, his curiosity prickling just as much as mine.

"Because-- Because he always takes... " Jungkook was now swaying back and forth, his mind must be spinning from the absurd amount of alcohol that he wasn't used to drinking. "what's... mine... "