Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

Teddy's POV

Today is the day that the moon will be full, today is the day that I am going to go through heat and today is the day that I'm going to die, bye world I love you, I never going to see light again, I'm going to leave everyone behind and go 6 feet under the ground.

Now you are wondering why is teddy so scared he's just going to go through heat nothing more? Well as you see I'm not next to my mate, I live in the other side of the world and going through heat without a mate is going to be hard I may die, no really I went to google and searched, they said it may cause death.

"Teddy, teddy, teddy, ted, ted ted!!! Breath!!!!"

I breathed in and air once again filled my lunges.

"Oh my god ted, why do you keep on forgetting to breath? It's not that hard to breath" Tyler said, picking me up and he placed me on his lap.

"I don't know" I groan "I hate my life"

"Teddy everything is going to be fine, okay" he started to run his fingers through my hair and it made me relax a bit.

"You know Tyler, you are the best friend a guy could have, I don't know what I would have done without you, if you were not here I think I would of committed suicide, thank you Tyler, thank you do much" I said playing with my shirt.

"Your so cute" he pinched my cheeks "and your welcome, you are the bestest friend I had ever had, I would do everything and anything just for you"

I blushed "you are the bestest friend I had ever had too"

He laughed and kept running his fingers through my hair, I snuggled deeper into his lap, only if max were here everything will me perfect.

"Tyler, can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah, of course" he smiled

"I.....um I mean why are you helping me? You know you can just go and have fun with your other friends but why are you here, next to me and helping me?"

He chuckled "because you need help, no one is going to help you and I want to help you because I love helping people, especially you I love helping you, I want to help you"

I looked at him speechless, I didn't know what to say, I was shocked, he is so kind, he is everything that I had wanted, the guy that would take care of me, the guy who would make me laugh, the guy who will stand by my side no matter what happens and that guy is right in front of me, that guy is Tyler, I wish Tyler was my mate, I really do.

"Teddy, breath"

I took a deep breath.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"I love you Tyler" I hugged him and he knew that I meant it as a friend.

"I love you too, teddy" he hugged me back.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes, just sitting like that, me in his lap and him running his fingers through my hair.

There was a knock on my door and it made both of us snap back to reality, I jumped off his lap and did my shirt and Tyler stood up.

I cleared my throat "come in"

My mother opened the door and came in "I didn't interrupt anything or did I"

"No, no, no you didn't interrupt us we were just talking" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Okay.......sorry but Tyler you have to go now, in any minute now, the moon will be full and you know what's going to happen" she gave an apology look to Tyler.