Reuniting theTeam of the Living

A/n: Sorry if I changed the title, but it's close to it. Enjoy.

================================

Y/n P.o.v

We parted from the kiss and the unexpected happened. She slapped me. I was shocked and she put her hands on her mouth.

Rei: "I'm sorry, but I had to make sure you were real." I just smiled and put my hand on her cheek.

Y/n: "I'm here and I'm real." I caressed her cheek and she was enjoying it. Then, she gave me an embrace. I returned it and kissed her forehead. I wished we were in a different circumstances, but if it weren't for the Outbreak, we wouldn't be here.

We separated, but held hands without letting go, and turned to the others. They had a smile on them, but one was looking like ready to separate us.

Y/n: "Are you ok Tadashi?" I asked at Rei's father.

Tadashi: "I'm fine, is just not everyday that you see your daughter kissing a guy that you met a month ago." I realized that we kissed in front of him. Rei and I let go of each other and blushed.

Kiriko: "Tadashi!!! Leave them be. They haven't seen each other for a long time." She tried to help us. Key word, tried.

Tadashi: "It still bothers me." He looked a little angry and that gave me he chills. The scariest part of a men's live is an angry father of your girlfriend. "Changing subject, we have a mission for you guys." We looked at him, but Rei's blush didn't fade. "I know you have came from one, but better do it now than later." We nodded.

Takashi: "Ok. Let me get Drake and we'll catch up." He started to walk to where we left him, and I called him.

Y/n: "Takashi. Bring Thalia, Yuuki, and Sam. We might need them as well." He nodded and kept walking. Tadashi started walking to the a building and we followed. I looked to the side, then back, and saw the neither Rei or Saeko were moving. "What's wrong? You girls aren't coming?"

Saeko: "I... I work on my own now. I have to keep it that way."

Rei: "And I have a mission in a few hours. I have to go with them and kill as many of Them as we can." My eyes widened. I thought this was going to be like old time, but I saw that my 'death' hit them hard.

Y/n: "You girls don't have to go or be alone anymore. Come with us and we can work together like we used to."

Saeko: "Y/n, I can't. When you died, I promised myself that I wouldn't be in a group anymore and get too attach to someone. It was unbearable to be in a place where my love ones died and I... I-" She was stuttering and about to cry.

Y/n: "You are afraid that Takashi might die." She closed her eyes and fist, and tears came out. I sighed. "People say that the truth hurts. I guess I have to say it." She looked at me. "If you're not there for him, he might die. If you want to protect him, you have to be there for him." She tried to refuse, but I interrupted her. "You know how sad he was when he thought that you were dead or worse when you went on your own. I wasn't there to see him, but the way he said it, it was like when I saw you two on the shrine. It was painful." She didn't say anything. "Don't let fear stop you from what you want Saeko." I turned to Rei and she was looking at me, expecting something. I was going to speak, but she interrupted me.

Rei: "I can't go Y/n. I have a mission." She started to walk away, but I reached to her and stopped her.

Y/n: "What mission? Go with some mindless people and kill without stopping, not knowing that you might die? I'm not letting you do that." she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

Rei: "You don't understand. I have no choice."

Y/n: "We all have a choice Rei, but this decision you're making is not right." Her expression change from sadness to anger. She jerked her arm from my hand.