Chapter 16: You're awake?

Jisoo's POV

I woke up feeling rather stressed, so many things happened in a short period of time, and I don't know how to handle it all at the same time.

I went downstairs and approached Lisa, Jennie and Rosé, eating quietly at the dining table, I sat with them and started eating breakfast as well.

Midway through eating noodles, I finally decided to break the silent atmosphere.

"Where's Aunt Alice? Still sleeping?" I asked, glancing at Lisa

"Huh? Oh Eomma, yeah she must be tired from the flight. When will we have our vacation?" Lisa asked enthusiastically, suddenly getting jolly.

"Like I said, I'll arrange and take care of stuff for a bit then we'll go, don't be too excited." I replied, drinking the noodle's soup.

"Lisa, don't pressure Jisoo Unnie into that vacation" Rosé eyed Lisa warily, as if trying to say something.

"Yeah, Jisoo take your time" Jennie said to which I just nodded

"So, are you gonna visit Hyumin oppa?" Jennie asked as I dabbed the napkin on to my lips.

"Mhm..." I replied flatly.

"Wanna come??" I added shortly after a pause.

"I'll just follow, I still need to finish recording a song on BH Entertainment." Rosé replied

"I'm not quite sure... I'll think about it.." Jennie said sheepishly

"As much as I want to, I wanna spend time with Eomma for a while here, is that okay Jisoo unnie?" Lisa asked shyly.

"Yeah, its fine. If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna bring breakfast to Aunt Hee, based on her state last night, I don't think she would even remember to eat." I said, standing up as they all nodded silently.

I went upstairs to my bedroom and looked for a comfortable outfit I can wear and prepare things I would bring, I then proceeded to go downstairs and take a walk towards the nearby coffee shop.

Entering the coffee shop, I read the menu displayed and thought of what to buy for Aunt Hee

Hmm, I think I heard once that she eats light food for breakfast, so I should probably get something like, bread.. Yeah..

"Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to Chi's Café, what would you like to order maam?" A friendly voice was heard, I looked towards the counter and noticed it was the cashier. Oh. She's talking to me??..  Err.. She's looking at me so...

"Umm, I'll get the healthy breakfast bun and also..." I trailed off, thinking of what I should buy for Aunt Hee.

She must be tired so maybe I should buy coffee for her— andwae, maybe milk tea is nice. Yeah, milk tea.