Ch. 29 - Told

I really love Lily Collins 😄

Enjoy this chapter, darlings😇

----------------------------

Zed's Pov

I do as I'm told. Beta Allen asked me to distance myself from her.

I know it's pretty fucked up but it's needed as of now.

Pink's image flashed in my mind.

I remembered her facial expression everytime I avoid her.

Pained.

Damaged.

Unlike before, now, her reactions always mirror her emotions. I can tell now that she really feels something for me. I'm thankful to Goddess for it.

I wanted to hold her, whisper sweet nothings at her but now isn't the right time.
I know she's hurting but I just can't let our plan ruined. I'll make it up to her after everything.

And I hope she'll forgive me easily.

For now, I need to stick to the plan...

The center of our plan is to how to deal with the monster who started all of this.

Father...

I know that he's doubting us. I've seen the way he's glaring at Beta Allen after he found me in his home.

He wanted to talk to me when he got home that afternoon but I just couldn't bring myself to fake what I'm really itching to do to him.

Hurt him.

Slay him...

Can I really kill my own parents to keep my mate safe?

I sighed.

I don't know but one thing is for sure, I'll protect Pink no matter what.

For now, I need to keep my cool and pretend I'm no longer interested to Pink.
Then he'll feel comfortable again.

Provoking him to keep her guard on my mate is the last thing I wanted.

I don't want to trigger him from hurting my mate. I know that he's obsessed with her. I cannot afford to let him hurt her again that's why I need to do my part, then if everything goes to plan, then I can propose to her and make her my Luna.