Ch. 30 - Smiled sadly

Lily Collins Overload🤗😍

Have fun, dears😆

------------------------

PINK'S POV

Aside from working my ass hard, I've been isolating myself in the quarters. The Luna and Alpha has been off my back except for throwing deadly glares in my way. But I guess, it's better that way.

He's been avoiding me. I could feel it. There are times that we're supposed to pass by at each other on the hall way but he'll take a u-turn and left me damn brokenhearted.

I don't know what happened. I thought we're okay. We're happy right?

Then he changed all of the sudden.

Pearly is too weak to start a conversation with me. I feel so alonr, so hopeless.

I guess I'm the one to blame. I should've chase Zed, ask him what his problem is, make him want me again but my pride and my self respect just don't allow me.

A tear escaped my eyes. I quickly wiped it. I took a deep breath. How the fuck did I became so unfortunate?

The tears that once rolls begin to pour like water falls.

Pearly ...

I can't just lose her too. I stuff my mouth with chocolates, praying it might boost my happy genes but still, I'm upset as fuck.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps with the familiar scent I have craved.

Zed..

I don't know how to act in front of him anymore.

I quickly wiped my tears. My face turned stoic. "Why are you here?"

"I could feel your pain, Pink." he tried to reach me out but I took a step back.

Pain is evident in his face. Now you know how it feels.

"Why are you here? To drop by and say fucking hello?!"

He drew a deep breath before answering.
"Let me heal your wolf." He whispers.

"Heal? You're killing her now so why the hell do you want to heal her all of the sudden?"

"I have my reasons..."

I smiled sadly. "Don't think I care even a little fuck about your reasons. Why don't you just reject me and kill me totally? Besides, you've been itching to do that ever since right??"

"No."

I glared at him. "No? Just no?! You are a big fucking hypocrite! You want to heal my wolf then what? Leave us again? act like nothing, then my wolfQ will suffer again and again?" My pitch rises. I am pissed at him.

He lowered his gaze. When he looked back to me once again, his eyes are glassy. "Wait for me..."

Then he left me here hanging.