ride

still Isabel POV:

walking to the front door was Hailey , Harry and I looking up at her.

where you going Hailey ?

home my mom needs me asap,I hope I wasn't interrupting anything with a smirk on her face.

oh no were fine I say through my teeth .

closing the door behind her leaving us alone again we kinda just sat there till I started cleaning up from breakfast he got up and started helping me making our way to the sink .

so you got any plans from tonight Isabel.

I don't think so why?

oh, humm would you like to go to a movie with me ? if that OK with you

he says in a bit of a whisper but fast .

as in a date?

is that okay with you love?

I stopped and looked at him , yeah that would be fine I smile . He smiled back at me. We were Silent while cleaning up from breakfast but it was a peaceful silence not an awkward silence 10 minutes later Niall n Rosy came in hand n hand .

aye lad we got to go down to the studio asap .

OK mate

Rosy n Niall say there good buys to each other.

so I'll pick you up tonight love he smiles looking down at me .

yes ,what time

7 would me fine

okay we hug good bye I really wanted a kiss tho .

well the boys leave the house it was  just me an my main bitch aha.

Rosy POV:

the boys left , and it's just me and Isabel . We were watching one of or favorite movies stand by me .

Rosy?

yea bae

well humm Harry's taking me out tonight and idk what to wear

why didnt you say anything earlier let's get you ready .

I got her ready wearing a white skater skit with a mint green shirt and white shoes. Her hair was curly with a with bow on the side she looked bomb. Her make up was mascara, eye-shadow, and light pink lips .

we were done with her look .

omg thanks bae for everything she hugged me .

welcome youngin.

the door bell rings . It's him she yells .

aha I'll get it

I answer the door  Harry was standing there.

wassup string bean * I called him that cuz he's so much taller then me.

aha hey sissy-in-law, *he swears me and Niall are gonna get married one day .

We hug and I let him in , we sit on the couch waiting for Isabel .

So are you gonna give me a talk about us going out tonight aha .

I was getting there and yeah. Have fun , turn up , just watch her please that's the only family I have besides you boys witch I consider family now . But I trust you with my prized possession ok?

I understand Rosy and I well I promise

you better Lol

Harry POV:

After listing to Rosy talk ,out comes Isabel. Let me say she looked so pretty . I'm so lucky like damm she so beautiful .

have fun you guys Rosy yells as Isabel closes the door.

You look beautiful.

you don't look bad your self . So what's the plans big guy .

how about the movies?

that's nice what do you wanna see?

well I was thinking the fault in our stars

oh yes turn up aha .

Rosy POV:

I invite Elizabeth over to come watch movies and chill cuz I'm alone and my Bae is at the studio late tonight.Turn up with my babba