9

"Yeri!" yelled Taehyung
"Irene!" yelled Jimin
"Joy!" yelled RM
"Wendy!" yelled Jungkook
"Seulgi!" yelled Suga

"What are you girls doing?!" yelled Jin
"We are taking care of the little hoe." Yeri glared at me.
Lisa slapped her.
The guys held their girlfriends back while Jin and Jhope came over to me to see if I needed any help.
I shook my head and shivered as I stood up and the ice cubes from my lap fell down.

I walked over to Lisa and held her back, "it's fine they probably saw me as a mirror or something." I said loud enough for them to hear.
"You bitch!" yelled the one I guessed was Irene since Jimin was holding her back.
"Hail to the no!" Lisa glared at her and before I could do anything she ran to Irene and slapped her.

Jimin let go of Irene when Lisa scratched him, Lisa was now on top of Irene while they pulled on each other's hair.
"This is all because of you!" Wendy somehow got away from Jungkook.
Before she could jump on me she was pushed hard to the floor by... Jennie.

They started fighting while the teachers just watched and didn't do anything since they were getting paid either ways.

I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned to see 2 girls standing there, I looked at them confused.
"Yes?"
"Umm we heard you helped our friend Jennie earlier and now we came to help you, I'm Rose"
"I'm Jisoo"
They both smiled at me before going to Yeri and Joy that were headed my way.

I looked around me and now everyone was on the floor fighting except for the guys that were trying to separate the girls.
I realized Suga was still holding on to his girlfriend Seulgi which was scratching and kicking.
I just stood there shivering until she finally was free and running towards me.

I kicked her on the stomach and we started fighting on the floor. She barely knew how to fight all she did was pull on my hair and scratch with her finger nails. I on the other hand used my fists and feet.

After a while I started having fun but Suga kept on getting in the way by pulling us apart now and then causing him to get scratched and bruised. Finally the guys separated us and had their girlfriends sit on the opposite side of the lunchroom from us.

I was still shivering but it was fun getting to fight with them after so long.
The girls and I talked and we got along very well, the boys were discussing with their girlfriends while Jhope and Jin sat with us looking at us with a face expression saying wtf just happened.

I looked at the time, "Lisa it's time for us to go."
She looked at her phone screen and nodded.
The rest of BTS came back from their girlfriends which were crying and glaring at me.
"What happened?" Jin asked looking at the girls.
"We broke up with them." Namjoon said
"You guys did what?!" Lisa looked at them shocked.
"We broke up with them." said Suga with an annoyed tone.

"Lisa don't get into business that isn't yours" I hit the back of her head lightly.
She pouted.
"Thanks girls see you all tomorrow." I smiled at them.
"On Monday" Jisoo corrected me
"Tomorrow is Saturday?" I remembered the letter I received from my father.
They nodded.
"Is something wrong?" Jennie asked

I shook my head slowly, "no but we have to go, right Lisa."
She nodded.
"Bye girls" Lisa and I waved at them.
I grabbed my backpack and flung it over my shoulder.

BTS followed us outside.
"Do you need a ride?" Jin held up some car keys.
I shook my head, "no thanks I already have one."
BTS looked me confused, Lisa started giggling, I nudged her with my elbow.

I talked to BTS and Lisa for a while until I heard my name being called from behind me.
"Y/n! Y/n! Babe!"
"Why is he here for the nerd?" Suga sounded annoyed
"Who would want her?" Jimin said
"Or date her?" Taehyung rolled his eyes
Before hearing the rest I turned on my heels and ran towards Baek, he had his arms wide apart and when I got to him he hugged me and twirled me in the air.

A/n: Sorry for any mistakes✌︎✌︎