Chapter 3

Y/N pov

I ran next to Sonic me and him went off to explore. I was bored reading until Sonic invited me to come with him and explore of course I had said I'd be happy to come.

We stopped Sonic stared at the mountain quiet arms crossed I did the same,' It's a nice view up here.' Sonic looked over at me and smirked letting out a chuckle he jumped down running down the hill I run after him.
He jumped down into a huge gap I jump after him with a little hesitation.

~

Me and Sonic were running around till we noticed a crowd. We scid past but run back I hear a guy ask," What's going on!" A girl said," There's a robot on the roof this could be a interplanetary invasion!" Being curious we go up a tree to see what everyone is talking about.

We see Eggman on the screen Sonic said," Eggman, so that clown got sent here too!" Then it changed to a robot shooting at a blue and yellow plane. It changed again to show Tails and Chris inside meaning it's Tails' plane.

Sonic said," Come on let's go join the party!" I look away from the screen and smile at him," Yeah let's go!" We both speed off to where the fighting is at.

~

Tails flew by us Chris gave a ring to Sonic he thanked him not stopping I look at him confused it slowly grew brighter. He took hold of my hand and we began running up the damaged building to Eggman. He fired missiles at us but either it missed or did nothing we are fine

We final off the wall now in air Eggman started firing at us again we landed on the missile robot hand teasing Eggman it was fun. Eggman yelled," I'll show you two!" We continued teasing him then a red echidna yelled," Sonic, try the old slap on the wrist!"

Sonic responded," Yeah!" He stayed on one of the rocket arms. I landed on the ground watching the robot looked at Sonic. Sonic lowered the bottom part of eye lid and sticking out his tongue. The robot lifted it's arm it started going down to hit him.

Sonic jumped before it could hit him destroying it's arm. Sonic yelled down," Bye!" Eggman yelled," Fire!" It shot missiles at Sonic they exploded it looked like it got Sonic but I knew better by now.

Eggman cheered pleased Sonic came flying down going smashing through the robot it exploded I heard Chris yell," Alright Sonic!" Some smoke cleared showing a charred up Eggman I walked over standing next to Sonic, Sonic said to him," You lose."

Eggman growled next saying," This isn't over blue boy and you." He glared at me I didn't budge Eggman started flying away yelling," You haven't heard the last if Eggman, soon I'll rule this world, this universe, the Chaos emeralds will be mine!"

He soon disappears from sight I then heard a girl's voice yell," Sonic! Oh Sonic!" The pink hedgehog standing next to the echidna ran over hugging him tight she yelled," Your okay!" Sonic said weakly," Take it easy!"

She said," For a while I thought I'd never see you again!" Sonic responded weakly," Amy please let me go!" I giggled I look over at the echidna which had a very dark gray close to black hedgehog that looked annoyed.

Then suddenly the door to the roof open we heard foot steps coming we all look to see what's coming. We people lined up a guy said," Alright no body move." The red echidna said," Oh great now what?" The guy said," Don't try running away." The edcidna growled glaring at them he said," Knuckles never runs from a fight." The guy said," Hey, easy pal." He still glared at them growling then Tails yelled," Sonic!" We looked to see Tails flying to us with a ladder hanging for us to grab.

I jumped on taking hold Sonic did to holding Amy so she wouldn't fall then Sonic yelled after the edcidna that hadn't jumped on the dark gray hedgehog had already got on," Hey Knuckles come on!" Knuckles ignored him the pink hedgehog yelled to Knuckles," Please Knuckles let's go!"

He soon started after the plane they started firing at him he jumped off the building after the plane barely making it. Chris yelled down," We'll be going back to my house guys!" Tails yells down," Cream and Cheese are already waiting for us!"

The pink hedgehog yelled," Wow them too so we're all here together!" Knuckles suddenly said," Count me out this is where I get off." He let's go I look suprised pink hedgehog yelled," No don't go!" I heard him say looking at us," See you guys around." He turns around and continues free falling.

She asks," He's not coming with us? Why not?" I looked at Sonic still looking at the ground below he said," That's Knuckles, he does things his way."

Me: That's the end of chapter 3! Sorry for the long wait!

Amy: Aurora at least you have finished now.

Me: True.

Chara: I'm finally more involved in the story.

Me: Oh hi Chara!

Amy: Don't you have somewhere to be?

Me: What? No?

(Amy sighs)

Amy: Homework.

Me: Crud!

(Aurora leaves)