Chapter 20

Namjoon didn't stop running until he finally got to the hospital, he was out of breath and sweat was dripping from his brow. He briskly walked to the front desk and demanded to know where your room was. The poor front desk lady was scared to death, but told him your room anyways.

He took no time to lose, Namjoon ran to the elevators and cursed in his head at how slow it was going up. He tapped his hand against his thigh impatiently as he waited for the doors to open, when they were open enough for him to squeeze through, Namjoon slipped by and power walked down the halls and scanned for your room number.

His eyes light up when he sees your room and opens the door, you were asleep, and you were the only two in the room. Mischief crept its way into Namjoon's thoughts as he closed and locked the door shut behind him. He slowly walked towards your bed and knelt beside your sleeping form.

"Who did this to you, baby?" Namjoon whispers as he begins to run his fingers through your hair, "Who hurt my babygirl like this?" Namjoon stares at your pale face, beads of sweat formed to your brow and when Namjoon touched your forehead his eyes widened at how warm you felt.

Part of him wanted to go find a doctor, but the other part kept him anchored to your side. He stared at your partially chapped lips, he licked his own as he continues to stare.

Before another thought could process in his head, Namjoon quickly captures your lips in his. He was slightly disappointed that his first kiss with you had to be with you unable to respond, but it didn't stop him. Namjoon leaned over you more and more until he was halfway onto the bed. He moved his kisses from your lips to your cheek to trailing down the side of your neck. Namjoon didn't know what came over him, but this lustful feeling wouldn't simmer down. He wanted to feel you, every last inch of you, he wanted to memorize every curve and bump to your skin, he wanted to feel how it molded into his hands.

But you weren't awake to experience it with him.

That fact was the only thing that kept Namjoon on a leash, he couldn't go through so many things with you, not here, not while you couldn't see him, feel him, touch him. He kisses you one last time before he takes a seat and looks at you, a smirk playing at his face.

"I finally got to kiss you." He murmurs to himself as he bites his bottom lip, "Soon, babygirl, it'll be more than just kisses."

~*~

Another pounding headache woke Hoseok up, he felt absolutely terrible. He curled on his side and groaned, what happened to him? All he remembers is that he went to find you, how did he end up back into his room?

Hoseok wipes at his forehead, despite him slightly sweating, he was freezing cold. He wrapped his arms around himself and slowly moved his arms up and down, why does he feel like this? Why can't he remember anything?

Hoseok flinches as the door to his room opens and the blinding fluorescent lights get turned on. Hoseok covers his eyes with his hands and groans.

"Turn them off..." Hoseok whines as he feels like his head was going to explode.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Jung. It'll only be a few moments," The unfamiliarity of a female voice echoed through the room and Hoseok slowly sits up and uncovering his eyes. He blinks his eyes, trying his best to get them to focus, the lady in front of him had on a police badge and she did not look happy.

"Can I help you?" Hoseok asks and he slightly tilts his head.

"As a matter of fact, you can. My name is Officer Hayoon." The policewoman shifts her weight to one foot and stares at Hoseok, "I want you to help me figure out why Y/N is in the hospital."