Chapter 40 : Dancing

Your plane landed around 2 am. You and Jensen decided to just wait an get Evie the next day. You got your luggage and headed home. 

You both had slept the entire 7 hours, so you weren't that tired. 

"Wanna go to Walmart and I'll cook you dinner?" Jensen asked as he drove away from the airport. 

"Its 2 in the morning. I think its past dinner time." You said with a smile and he grabbed your hand. 

"Yea but your always hungry." Jensen said teasing you. 

"Thats true." You replied with a smile. 

He pulled into the Walmart parking lot moments later. 

"Is this a 24 hour one?" You asked looking at the sign. 

"Yup." He said as you both walked inside. 

Jensen grabbed a cart, and you jumped in it. 

"What are you doing?" Jensen smiled widely. 

"Take me for a ride." You turned back to him trying to be serous, but you laughed instead. 

"Yes, ma'am." He said as he started to walk towards the food isle. 

He grabbed ingredients and threw them in the cart. You just sat there as the things pilled up around you. 

Soon and you were ready to check out. You placed things on the conveyor belt, and the lady checked your items. Once all of the things were out of your cart Jensen picked you up and placed you on there as well.

"How much for this beauty?" He asked as you tried to jump down. 

"Ill let you have her for free." The lady joked back. 

Jensen soon paid for the items and you helped grab the bags. You and Jensen loaded up the truck and soon pulled into the driveway. 

"What are you gonna cook?" You asked as you both walked inside.

"Its a surprise." He said unloading all of the bags. 

"Ooo." You hummed as you slid on top of the counter and watched Jensen start to prepare the food. 

He placed everything on the stove and left it to simmer. He then came and leaned his back against you. You placed your head on his shoulders, and he chuckled. 

"What?" You whispered. 

"Dance with me?" He asked as he turned around and asked for your hand. 

"Right now?" You laughed.

"No better time." Jensen said before you took his hand and jumped from the counter. 

He turned to the counter and turned on the small radio that laid there. You chuckled at how romantic Jensen was sometimes. You just danced, hand in hand, and smiled at Jensen's two left feet. He finished with a twirl and a dip. You laughed as he raised you back up. 

"Fun right?" He smiled widely. 

"Yes." You said placing a hand on his cheek. 

You stood like that for a few seconds before he turned and stirred the cooking food on the stove. 

"Its finished." He said making you both a plate. 

"Smells delicious." You smiled as you set the table. 

You both sat down and ate Jensen's amazing dinner. Soon and you cleaned up, and headed to bed. The sun was rising before you finally drifted to sleep.