Chapter 23

Two Months Later

Theodore had Carina stay at the Burrow to just relax as he finish packing and moving their things to their new home. Of course he wasn't going to do it alone, so he called for some help, and he was starting to regret calling for these people's help.

"I didn't know Carina owns so much stuff." Blaise said.

"They're not all hers – and that's mine!" Theodore said.

Blaise raised a brow at the locked chest, he shook the box a little and got a response of it shaking violently, causing Blaise to drop it at the couch in shock.

"What was that?!" Blaise asked.

"A boggart." Theodore said.

"Why do you keep a boggart in a box?!" Blaise exclaimed.

"Future teaching purposes." Theodore said as he took the chest and placed it in the box, "And to keep Muggles away from the reserve... We're collecting boggarts for that."

"Smart." Draco muttered as he levitated some of the things into the box.

"Theodore, what about these?" Astoria asked, carrying some books in her hand. "Where do you want me to put these."

"Astoria, you really shouldn't –"

Theodore was cut off when Draco sighed loudly and went to his wife to take the books from her.

"I thought I told you to just sit down? You can't strain yourself, Astoria." Draco sad.

"I don't think carrying books could strain me, Draco." Astoria said, smiling at her husband.

"Just sit down at the couch." Draco said.

"Draco's right, Astoria, we got this." Theodore said, reassuring the woman.

"But there something I could help you with." Astoria said.

"Yes, and that's staying still." Draco muttered.

"I'm not invalid, Draco." Astoria said.

"How about some tea, Astoria." Blaise said, which made Draco glare at him.

"Aye, there's some cups at the shelf." Theodore said.

"All right, I'll do that." Astoria said and went to the kitchen.

Once Astoria had gone, Theodore, Draco and Blaise in relief. They all knew of Astoria's illness, and have done everything to prevented everything that could cause grief to the Malfoys, even if it meant making Astoria stay in the Manor and just be visited by her friends and family. But when Theodore asked Blaise for help in packing, Astoria insisted that she and Draco would come to help. Draco first did not like the plan, but after Astoria promised that she would do so little work, he agreed and thought maybe it was good for his wife to go out of their home once in a while.

"She does have a point, Draco." Blaise said. "Astoria may be sick, but she's not invalid."

"You won't understand." Draco muttered.

"You're right, I don't..." Blaise said, "But I understand how she is... even I wouldn't want to just sit down and watch whilst everything happens right in front of me..."

"No, you don't." Draco sighed. "Astoria's not getting any better... and I'm doing everything I can to keep her alive..."

"We know, Draco." Theodore said. "But, Astoria needs to at least be free."