20- Good Morning

Yoongi woke up with an aching pain, the events from the night before still not reappearing in his mind. Though the pain in his lower region was definitely there, and when he looked over at who was sleeping soundly beside him, his breath completely left his body.

It was Hoseok.

Yoongi was extremely confused, he did not remember going to Hoseok the night before, he clearly remembers being with Taehyung. Yoongi tried to touch the red head next to him, only for his hand to fall right through him.

~~~

The silver haired males eyes snapped open, he was indeed dreaming of Hoseok next to him, dreaming that young red head was the one that fucked him, not the lilac haired male next to him.

Yoongi hated himself right now, he had promised himself he would never go to such lows and fucking Taehyung had to be the deepest low for him. He knows he should have never went to his ex boyfriend in the first place, but his mind was just clouded with hurt. Hoseoks words hit him harder than they should have, he knows what he said to the younger was rude, but he wasn't thinking at the time and just spit out the first things that came to his mind.

Taehyung stirred from beside him, adjusting himself slightly, then going completely still once again. Yoongi knew they had sex, nothing else could explain why both males were naked and hickeys dotted not only Taehyung's body but Yoongi's as well. Unless they just had a fun tea party, Yoongi wishes that was the case instead of the situation he was currently in.

Slowly, Yoongi got up from the bed, finding his clothes scattered all across the hard wood floor. Thank Namjesus Taehyung was a deep sleeper, because if he wasn't, then it would make for an extremely awkward morning. Yoongi quickly put his clothes on, closing the door quietly behind him.

Yoongi just didn't know, Taehyung was indeed awake.

<><><>

Unlike Yoongi's tense morning, Hoseok woke up placidly.

In his arms was a sleeping Jimin, after they had their fun they cleaned themselves up and ended up falling asleep in each others embrace. It wasn't like the two haven't done this before, so the morning after wouldn't be oh my gosh awkward for them. Hoseok usually leaves before the other person wakes up, after they have fucked, but with Jimin he stays comfortably in the younger's apartment.

"Good morning," Jimin smiles, looking up at the red head in front of him.

Hoseok smiles, pecking Jimin's forehead, "morning, Jiminie."

Jimin kept the smile he had on his face while walking to the bathroom, the two males weren't naked, they had their boxers on. After Hoseok and Jimin freshened up, Jimin asked,

"Staying for breakfast?" Jimin questioned, walking over to the kitchen with Hoseok trailing behind him.

Hoseok pulled his shirt over his head, shaking his head slightly, "I'm okay, but thank you Jiminie, for everything, especially last night."

Jimin smiled, walking over to the older, he looked up at him saying, "you don't have to thank me Hobi Hyung, you know I would do it all over again if it came down to it."

Hoseok kissed the top of Jimin's head, telling him good bye before completely leaving the youngers apartment.

Yoongi knew one thing for sure when he got home, he urgently needed to apologize to Hoseok. It didn't matter if the younger didn't forgive him, but he sure as hell needed the relief so his conscious could relax.

Little did Yoongi know, he would have short storm coming his way.

a/n
A short storm is a bout to curse Yoongi out :)