15. Better Not Get Billed

A/n - mature sexy scene, first lot of smut in TMIR (The Mistaken Identity's Revenge) super excited. Will have a bold Smut warning when it comes up so just skip past that if you don't want the sexiness overload, but you'll be missing out...

For
Xxbooklover226xX
For commenting. I'm glad you are enjoying the story. Xx

Cassidy Clarke POV

Once we had made our way into the shopping centre Drew and I went to find Ethan an Archer. Drew told me that he had to report it to Archer, so Leon could send a clean-up crew or something, I honestly wasn't paying that much attention. I was already starting to look at what clothing I could possibly buy for myself for when I went undercover as a curator. We walked next to one another and continued towards the far end of the centre where Archer and Ethan were meant to be. As we walked my eyes drifted around and in the stores on either side of us as we weaved in and out of the other shoppers.

After about 20 minutes of looking for Ethan and Archer, Drew gave up and sent them a text saying that we were going to start shopping without them. Apparently, Ethan replied saying that he had told Leon to send a clean-up crew.

.......................

2 hours later....

"Babe just try it on. I want to see them on you, so I can strip them off, it's the only way I'll appreciate them." Drew whines as he holds - yet another - lingerie set in front of my face.

Babe? Already calling me babe? He just wants to sleep with me... but I don't care... no-strings-attached sex, is the best sex...

"When Leon said you were to take me shopping I don't think he meant Lingerie." I emphasise, with amusement. We had been shopping for a couple of hours now, Drew offered, or rather told me that he was carrying my purchases. After a while he got bored and dragged me into a lingerie store, most of which were pretty, but lacked comfort. I mean, he could pick the sexy - comfy lingerie but no...he had to get the extremely sexy - yet mildly uncomfortable lace garments.

"You need it. Unless you are going to be going commando under all of those pencil skirts - which I honestly mind, but you kind of need to keep the job for a while, and those skirts also accentuate your curves and ass, id rather not guys staring at you." He says with a mix of amusement and possessiveness.

That is so not fair. Him being possessive is turning me on...Asshat...

"I- Fine." I grumble as I grabbed the sexy lace sets out of his hands. All - eleven - of them. I made my way towards the change rooms. I walked in and locked the door to the small cubicle.

Taking off my jacket and pants I slid off the thong and unclipped my cropped corset top. Slipping on the first set. I looked in the mirror and turned around checking myself out. - damn him for picking sexy shit - that makes me look amazing...

........

After trying on the first 9 sets, I was on the 10th set which was a simple black lace bra with bands that went across my stomach.

I then slipped on the matching underwear and turned around in the mirror

I then slipped on the matching underwear and turned around in the mirror. Another sexy set. I knocked down the coat hanger off the little chair and bent down to pick it up.

"I think it should be illegal for you to look that sexy without me being present." I shot up to see that Drew had somehow unlocked the door and was now standing in the tiny cubicle with me I straightened up and was about to tell him to get out, but a second later I was up against the cold of the mirror with my hands above my head as he attacked my lips.

Stop yourself!

He shouldn't have such control over you!

But he's so sexy!

While I was fighting with myself I didn't realise that I began kissing him back until an animalistic growl resonated from his throat. He pulled away from my lips, my face moved forward, feeling lost that we were no longer attached. He moved my hands into one of his as his other hand made its way to under my chin.

"I think I need to teach you a lesson." He whispers into my ear, I clench my thighs tightly together as I felt myself getting more aroused - the last thing I needed was to come in the underwear I had yet to purchase.

Smut Warning!

He leaned back in and kissed me senseless as his hand roamed my body, it made its way to my butt where he gave it a squeeze making me open my mouth more where he slipped his tongue into my mouth and massaged my tongue. A small moan made its way up my throat as he played with the front of the underwear I was wearing, he pulled it and it flicked back onto my sensitive sex. Drew began to place kisses along my collarbone before kissing each breast just as he slipped his finger inside me. I gasped as his finger began sliding in and out of me at an excruciatingly slow pace. I began to squirm in his grip, the need to touch him as he was touching me was growing. His rhythm became faster as he slid another finger in, a rather loud moan made its way up and Drew latched his lips to mine, in an attempt to keep me quiet as he finger-fucked me in the small changeroom. I moaned into his mouth as he rubbed my clit with his finger, his slow sensually teasing strokes finally sent me over the edge as I clenched around his fingers, riding my orgasm, as I moaned into his mouth.

Well, now I have to buy the damn underwear.

He pulled away and removed his grip from my hands as he removed his fingers, my arms dropped as I attempted to regain my composure and control over my wobbly legs, my back was still up against the mirror, to which I was now sure had my arse cheeks all over it. I opened my eyes and looked up to the ceiling.

"Cassidy?" I lowered my head and saw Drew looking at me intently as he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me flush against his chest. I gave him a lazy smile.

"I-I Don't think that is what these are for..." I whispered. Drew gave me a cheeky grin. Still high on the euphoria of our moment I grabbed his hand and sucked my juices off his fingers staring into his eyes. I saw in his eyes that he was getting aroused even more.

"I think we need to stop before I take you right here, and I'm sure these flimsy walls wouldn't last as long as we would want." he rushed out as He quickly pecked my lips. Before setting me down on my slightly wobbly legs.

"I think I like that set the most." He says as he steps back slightly his eyes raking over my body.

"is it because you've already made me come in them, even before I own them?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I better Not get Billed." I say crossing my arms over my chest. "now get out, so I can change." I say with a smirk.

A/n Hello my lovelies! welcome back, sorry it took me longer than I wanted to update, but I just started back at uni and needed to get myself together. its great to know that you are reading it and want the updates. thank you. xx