CHAPTER 28

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook smile at her while y/n was still shock at his presence. She didn't expect him to be here.

She pulled her hands away from his grip. Jungkook suddenly feel empty and sad. But he control his emotions and keep smiling at her.

Y/N: W-w-what are you d-doing here??

She stutter nervously.

JUNGKOOK: Isn't it obvious? I'm here for my jagi.

He said sweetly which made y/n's heart flutter. But she was shock when he said 'jagi'.

Y/N: J-jagi??

Jungkook nodded.

Y/N: H-how?? I... I thought we broke up.

Jungkook shook his head and sigh. He lean closer to her. Y/n quickly back away from him. In fact, she is still scared of jungkook. She can still remember how he bullied her before and especially of what he did to her in the rooftop. She's scared that jungkook might hurt her again.

Jungkook notice her action. He notice how scared she is. He notice her eyes is full of fear. She is looking at him in horror.

JUNGKOOK: y/n...

He called her name so gently and sweet. But y/n ignore him.

JUNGKOOK: Don't be like that.... I-i won't do anything to you..

He said softly but y/n didn't answer him. She avoided his gaze and she look away.

Jungkook felt his heart shattered when y/n didn't talk to him nor look at him. In fact, he can't blame her if she's acting like this. Jungkook sigh and hold her hands gently. Y/n flinvj and look at jungkook she tried to pull her hands away from his grip but he is too strong.

Y/N: W-what ar-

JUNGKOOK: Are you scared of me?

He asked her softly. His expression was sad.

JUNGKOOK: Please.... D-dont be like this ..i-im sorry jagiya..

Y/n jaw drop. She was shock at jungkook's words. It was the first time to hear him apologize to her. But she thought that he was fooling her again.

' What if it's one of his plan again?? What if he's faking it? What if he's fooling me again?' She thought.

JUNGKOOK: No I'm not fooling you jagi.

Y/n widen her eyes in shock.

JUNGKOOK: I'm serious y/n-ah.. I'm so sorry for everything I've done.. And I.... I understand if you don't want to believe me... But I'm telling you the truth y/n.... I'm really sorry for everything.. I really regret everything I had done to you.

He said with a little tears in his eyes. Y/n heart soften when she saw his eyes.. It shows nothing but guilt and sadness.

Y/n is hesitating whether she will forgive him or not. She don't know if she can trust him.

JUNGKOOK: Please forgive me.......

He said begging her to forgive him. Y/n sigh and nodded.

Y/N: I-it's okay now... O-opp... I-i mean.. jungkook..

Jungkook smile at her. He was so happy that she finally forgive him. But he suddenly pout at her. Y/n was confuse. But she gotta admit that he's cute. And it made her heart beat faster when jungkook pout at her.