Chapter Twenty One

You walked up to the mansion and knocked on the door. No response. You then opened the door and let yourself in. Maybe he's out?

      "I don't like this. You should just go back," your voice begged. You shook your head.

      'No. I'm not scared of him. I need to face him. He murdered Kate and Ryan aferall' you think to yourself.

      "Which is my point. You're not going to react well when you see him. Why did you come here in the first place?" Your voice asks as you start walking through the mansion, looking around.

      'I need a place to stay and I'm not going to live with a foster family' you reply to your voice.

      "Then just go to the mansion with that slender dude," your other voice suggested. You shake your head.

      'I can't. They're monsters that kill innocent people' you reply to your voice, still walking around the mansion.

     "Sorry to bust your bubble, but he's a monster too," your voice says.

      'Yes, but- oh, shut up! I know what I'm doing' you think, responding to your voice.

     "Oh yeah? What's your plan?" Your voice asks. You sigh.

     'I'm going to walk up to him, tell him that I'm staying here, and then kill him for killing Kate and Ryan. Simple' you think.

      "Wow, you make it seem so easy. You'd most likely kill him, if you were experienced. You are not, though. You'll just hurt him," your other voice states. You frown as you stop and sit on his living room couch.

     'Well, can't you tell me any spells that would kill him?' You ask your voice.

     "I could, but you would easily run out of ka. You are not trained to use such high magic and survive," your voice replies.

     'So, you're saying yes?' You ask.

     "No, I'm not saying- Look. I'm trying to tell you that if you use these spells, you could die. You would run out of ka so easily and die before you could watch him die," your voice informed. You began to think to yourself.

     So, there is a spell to kill him, but you just needed to train to use your ka correctly?

     'So, what about my other side? Can't I just turn and then rip him to pieces?' You ask.

     "You could, and although I want you to, it wouldn't be a great idea. When you turn and become the beast, you lose control over your actions. You just become bloodthirsty. You'll need to learn to control it, so you won't run out and try to kill thousands of innocent people," your voice stated. You nodded to yourself.

     'Well, okay. I can understand that. I wouldn't want to kill thousands of innocent people. It would make me as bad as those monsters' you think, responding to your voice.

     You started to think of a whole new plan. You would ask to stay, train to use your ka without killing yourself, train to turn into the beast and control it, and then kill him when the time comes. Then, you'd have the whole mansion to yourself.

     You sat back and looked at the living room. It was big. You knew you would enjoy this all to yourself. So much room to spread out.

     You began to make yourself adjusted to his mansion. You got off of the couch and then walked around some more. When this mansion is yours, you knew you'd have to do some big redecorating.