The Sun

For the past few days, Ash Lee was trying hard to come up with lyrics but the problem is, she didn't even know what she actually wanted to express. She's been isolating herself inside empty studios everytime she has nothing on her schedule but not even a single word came to her mind. She squinted her eyebrows and closed her eyes hard as she tried to find the right inspiration for their song.

Deep in thought, she didn't notice someone enter. He poked her forehead right between her eyebrows.

"Stop squinting, you'll get wrinkles." Ash opened her eyes to see Young Bae with his eye smile. He gently massaged the same spot between her eyebrows to smooth out the lines that were forming on her face. "What's so confusing that you're almost pulling all of your hair out?"

"I am stuck. I don't even know where to start. I have nothing and that alien oppa told me that I have to make something before he gets back from his filming in Germany. I am so screwed." She started to bang her head against the table.

Young Bae was slightly taken aback but he casually slipped his hand on top of the table and between her forehead to cushion the impacts. Ash stopped and smiled at the gesture. She felt lucky to have someone like Young Bae beside her.

"What did I do to deserve you guys?" She sighed. "What are you even doing here Sol-oppa? Aren't you busy?" Ash asked in wonder.

Young Bae was working on releasing his album for next year. Actually, all of the BIGBANG members were on a break after their world tour but they're still preparing for their own solo promotions. Even the infamous 'yabai' Kang Daesung flew to Japan yesterday to arrange things for his solo concert.

"I was just about to head upstairs for practice with the HI-TECH dancers but I heard muffled screams coming from here. I thought someone was being kidnapped or something." He chuckled.

"Sorry about that, it's just that this is really going to be the death of me. I don't think I have the talent for songwriting, let alone being an idol at 30! I'm an ahjumma! Maybe I could try writing trot songs instead." She scoffed. "I should've just settled with acting. I'm going to tell YG that I'm backing out." She stood up but Young Bae grabbed her before she can even do something she'll regret.

"Breathe, Bae Choon-he. Breathe." He said comfortingly. "You can do this. Don't you have anything to inspire you? Anyone maybe?" He lightly teased but Ash just looked away. Young Bae then pulled her in a hug. "I know you'll eventually find something. I believe in you."

Ash immediately broke the hug. "I didn't wash my hair today. I probably stink." She pouted.

"No, you didn't. You smelled like the usual, strawberries with ... a hint of sweat." He joked and she glared at him for a second until she felt her phone buzz from her pocket.

Young Bae just pinched her cheek while she looked at her phone and read a text message from manager Kang.

"Oh shoot! I have an interview at 1 PM! I need to go oppa. Wait, did you have your lunch yet? Eat something first before practicing! Fighting Sol!" She said as she dashed towards the lobby. Young Bae just shook his head and sent her a text before heading upstairs.

When Ash got to the lobby, she saw manager Kang walking towards the exit. She caught up with him to ask where he's coming from and he told her that he just went to the restroom.

After a short drive, they reached the set for the interview right on time. She was then dressed immediately in an old rose, V-neck satin thin-strapped dress that hugged her waist impressively. The stylist paired it with nude block heels and a small gold heart necklace to top off the look. Her make up was done simply in order to accentuate her own beauty and her long brown hair was curled in a very natural way. It was then clipped to the side with a small flower ornament. She looked girly and simple yet with a hint of elegance.