12

Jimin pouts cutely at the havoc going on outside. While he shivers, you grin.

Just imagine not having to deal with the sun's warmth and instead get all snuggled up in the comforts of your sweater or duvets as you indulge yourself in a little movie marathon with some warm chocolate milk in your grasp. Or even. The benefits this rain will have in nature: plants getting hydrated to a full satisfactory. But the most important one of all. Think about the abandoned puddles you'd be able to splash as the universe's heavenly substance pour down on you.

You sigh dreamily only to be brought back to reality when the ear-piercing screech of the chairs and tables attack your enjoyable trance. The rest of your classmate's getting ready to leave.

Jimin slightly taps your shoulder. You turn your head towards your seat-mate and he smiles happily at you, but then it dramatically falls.

"I hate rain." He adorably twists his nose in disgust as he averts his full attention towards the foggy window.

Knowing Jimin. He enjoyed the sun more. Loved playing in the playgrounds despite the heat sometimes being way above normal. You push your chair back and stand up before stuffing your books inside your backpack.

Jimin can only stand there and wait until you finish packing up. He keeps taking quick glances at you. Each and every one of them gradually making it obvious that he wanted to say something.

He internally admits it. Admits that there's this something that's been bugging him ever since his last visit to your place.

He inhales thickly before pursuing his next words.

"I didn't know you were friends with the Prince."

Sadness laces his mumble.

If we were to view it from a different perspective.

One could say Jimin may or may not have felt that the friendship he's built with you could be in a huge jeopardy with Taehyung being there. Judging by how said boy interacted when around you. For all he knows, his title of being your 'Bestfriend' already shifted to him.

And he doesn't want that.

You send Jimin a quick grin before swinging your bag behind you, securingly pulling it closer by the straps.

The latter pouts unsatisfied when you decide to pass him, completely leaving his statement lingering. He saw the smile though. But he needed actual words.

You're already walking through the hallways when Jimin decides to pull himself out from his sulking session. He realizes that you're no longer in the classroom and widens his eyes. It takes him about a second or two to swallow up the little surprise of your sudden disappearance before he goes sprinting out the door like a fast raging bullet.

"Hey,Y/n!"

-

"See you tommorow, Y/n!"

Jimin yells through the heavy rain. His voice comes out rather vague, foggy image of him waving from his mom's car didn't really give you a pleasant feeling.

You try to pierce through the individual droplets falling down the earth to hopefully get a better view of your bestfriend. But one would already know that something like that would clearly be impossible.

So. From your front door, the roof of your house preventing any wetness from soaking in your somehow already freezing little body, you shout back with same volume.

"See you tommorow Chim! Thanks for the ride Mrs Park!"

You receive two honks in return and despite the blurry scenery, you're able to catch that wide smile on Jimins face, and the slight wave Mrs Park sends you from the seat before they go driving out from your view.

The second you step inside your house, your ears pick up those rapid sounds of footsteps. Not long before a body clashes into yours only to give you a tight bear hug. Judging by the smell, and those arms wrapped around your waist, you're able to tell who it is.

"Y-you're choking me." You exhale with a strangled tone and Taehyung doesn't let go. Instead. He simply chuckles as he only loosens his grip.

You grasp for air and finally feel your ribs relax when the pressure decreases. But his arm's still there. And you don't want it there.

"Taehyung let go." You send him a side look, and the latter holds back a laugh before playfully hiding from your stare. He scoots to the opposite side of your exhausted face and shakes his head. "Nope."

You inhale sharply. Planning to whine until he finally let's go since that techniques always worked if ever you decline sending him a kiss on the cheek. Right now. Even the thought of pinching his arm crosses your mind for the very first time.

You're about to finally erupt, but you swallow all those words rushing up your throat when he finally decides to let go.

His eyes are narrowed as he steps in front of you, features looking as if he's seen something so disgusting yet would heartily help it out.

As if staring at a malnourished puppy.

He doesn't look you in the eyes. Gaze specifically planted on your body.

You shift uncomfortable under his intense watch and when you're about to take a step back, he grabs your forearm and drags you upstairs.

You yelp. "What are you doing!"

Taehyung pulls you inside your room and bolts straight to your connected toilet. You don't miss the way he clenches his jaw the second he lets go of you.

You're left in pure confusion as you're standing in the middle of your perfectly tiled floor still in your school uniform.

After Taehyung successfully closes the door behind him, he immediately turns to meet with your puzzled eyes.

"Take your clothes off."