Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Nick watched Piyali with amused smile as she gazed him with dreadful eyes and mouth slightly open in shock. Her mouth opened and closed as she tried to produce some words to talk.

After few seconds she recovered from her shocked self. she narrowed her eyes and her hands now crossed on her breasts.

"You can't be serious Nick? Just because I don't know what is sex doesn't mean you will make fun of me." She chided him before she went on laughing as if she was really fool to believe his words.

Now it was Nick's turn to be bewildered. He did not expected this was coming. Groaning, he raked his hands through his hair.

"Stop laughing Piyali, I am not kidding you anymore. If you keep behaving like this then trust me you would never be able to get pregnant with our baby. Get this through your obtuse head.

Our parents, You, I, all the babies all over the globe get birth through this process only. You are not a child and we are having adult talk here. Now would you take my words seriously?" he growled making her flinch on her place.

Piyali's eyes sting with tears but she repressed to cry. Nick suddenly felt guilty for raising his voice on her.

"And most importantly sex is not done only for making babies. It's way of making love with our partners which helps to make their bond strong and increases their intimacy. It's most pleasurable thing in life and it's also a physical need of each adult person." He explained further in gentle voice.

"I am sorry.....
We should go to sleep, it's too late to have any discussion." Nick said.

"No, I am fine. I am willing to hear it." Piyali insisted.

"I am happy that you are willing to hear but it's 2 o'clock and we both need some sleep." He said with a smile and saying good night he turned off the lights.

To be continued.....

😘 Hope you guys are excited to know what is going to happen next, it's obvious to guess though still it would be fun to read next update.
Please do vote, comment & share. Love to all 😘