Author's note

*** MATURE chapters are PRIVATE so you have to FOLLOW me to read them. You can unfollow as soon as you're done, I won't be mad. If they're still not popping up, take the book out of your library, restart wattpad, add the book again and they will be there. ***

Here's a list of the private chapters. Will be updated everytime I upload;

CHAPTER 1

* * *

This book will contain;

*mature scenes.

*mature language

*complicated characters- they're not all fun and dandy, especially the main character to BEGIN with.

* real-life issues that some people may not like.

Before you get started reading I'm just going to cover some things that this book will NOT be. I have read a lot of werewolf books in my time on wattpad and I know what I like and don't like. The things that I will not be including are pretty much the things that I dislike in the werewolf genre. Keep in mind that I'm not shaming the authors in any way as everyone's writing and books are unique, this is just my personal preference. If you're offended, I'm sorry.

1) I am not including mind links or where the wolf talks to the human part. I'm sorry but to me, this is kind of weird and makes it seem unrealistic in a too out there way. I like stories where the wolves are almost real- they're a part of the human and not a part that is separate. 

2) There will be no staring in the eye and saying "mate." I imagine this to happen in a more natural way and as a feeling of a sort which will be seen in the book and as it progresses.

3)  There will be no "I reject you so and so." 

4) There will be no sexism. That is not my thing and I don't find it attractive. Yes, the males will be possessive in a protective type of way but that's how wolves are. The females will be capable of looking after themselves and they will have their own voices. There is no ownership in this book. Just a mutual partnership.

5) Mates here aren't forced to be with each other. There is no kidnapping. In fact, it will be a tradition (law of sorts) to have to court the other but everyone has a choice. If a mate is human and they do not want to be a part of this world they don't have to.

6) Humans aren't the weaklings. In fact, they're the superior species. Humans can be turned into wolves and this happens through stages- sex, the claim etc. There's more to it than that but yeah, I don't like it when humans are made out to be the weaker kind.

7) There will be no "I hate vampires" in this book. Seriously.

8) Packs have no names apart from being country or city based.

9) The world isn't accurate to our real world. Yes, I will talk about cities that exist (within the US though keep in mind I have been there) but they won't be accurate.

Once again, THERE WILL BE SEX AND CRUDENESS. So don't complain, ok? This book is not for under 18's. Or under 16 if you're in the Uk.