(20)

" What do you mean he's never had a quirk?"

"When he was younger he wanted to be a hero but he had no quirk. We went to the doctors many times for about 3 years but he never had the extra joint in his foot, then he started disobeying me and saying nonsense like ' I can still be a hero', But the stupid kid was a midget and too weak to stand up to his bully so he couldn't be a hero, simple as that."

The room suddenly got quiet as they stared at Izuku who was mumbling and shaking.

"do you know what that bullying did to me?"

"No. What did it do"

"IT MADE ME SO DAMN BROKEN TO THE POINT OF ME TRYING TO KILL MYSELF, THATS WHY IM HERE! I SLIT MY WRIST TOO DEEP AND THEN PASSED OUT FROM BLOOD LOSS! WHY COULDNT YOU SAVE ME, BE A HERO FOR ONCE LIKE ALL OF YOUR CO-WORKERS! I-I WISH YOU NEVER CAME BACK! I wish you were dead."

Then something they thought would never happen happened, His father ran up to him, picked him up by his neck.  He got His mouth close to Izuku's neck but then Izuku charged his quirk to 20% and kicked his father as hard as he could, launching him across the room. 

"What in the hell is going on he- Oh my god what happened"

"Aizawa please escort Hisashi out of the building, he needs to leave before we hurt him."

"Who's gonna hurt me? Huh, Not you or the students so who?"

"Who said I wouldn't hurt you?"

"Wait why would you hurt me?"

"Oh there are many reasons, however, this one is for the safety of my boy."

"WHY THE HELL DO YOU CALL HIM THAT, THE BOY IS WEAK AND HARMLESS!"

Izuku sat in the corner.

'It would be quieter if I were dead.'

'they wouldn't be fighting if I weren't here.'

'You should jump'

'6th floor should kill me right?' 

'Yes, it will so jump.'

Izuku stood up and faced everyone. The room was silent but then as soon as he opened the window someone got worried.

"Midoriya what are you doing?" Asked Ilda.

"Well, I want the fighting to stop. I'm the cause of the fighting and so I'm going to do something to resolve me being here"

"And that is?" Izuku was sitting on the window sill holding on the edge as hard as he could

"izuku are you going to jump?"

"No I wanted some air, I also want to be in the air." And with that, he let himself fall backwards and out of the building.

"IZUKU!"

Mom

Uraraka

Ilda

Kacchan

Todoroki

Todoroki

Kacchan

KACCHAN

"KACCHAN?"

"IDIOT!" Kacchan screamed as he caught me and used his quirk to get to the ground safely.

"Why would you do that"

"I said my reasoning"

Ahhh okie okie okie. I'm sorry for not updating I was in the brink of a breakdown for like a week and I was dead I'm sorry that this is short as well but it's all I can do right now I'm sorry. Wanna contact me? Sure! Discord: Sinisterly_sam #7310 Instagram: Sinisterly_Sam Skype: Sam Santimaya Whatsapp you gotta dm me for me number. ;) or dm me here I don't mind.

Updated every Wednesday and Saturday Hopefully.