God's Grace

Author's POV:

Few months later...

“The baby's doing well. Keep eating well and exercising lightly” Dr. Kana smiled towards the couple sitting in front of her.

“Thank you doctor. We'll see you at the next appointment” Taehyung smiled and helped a chubby Jimin out of the chair.

“Surely Mr. Kim” she answered.

Taehyung had taken Jimin to India, where his father co-owned a communications company. He had planned on working there. College had to wait for them both since Taehyung needed to earn and Jimin was pregnant.

He had also convinced Jimin to hide his identity and pretend to be his husband. Even though he was Jeon Jimin on papers, he was introduced as Kim Jimin. Taehyung said it will help him in staying hidden from Jungkook when he tries finding him. Jimin was also advised to use Taehyung's bank accounts.

Jimin didn't like the idea but agreed on using it as it will indeed help him. He had also been taking good care of himself and his baby. Although he did always miss Jungkook, the happiness he got from the freedom made up for it. He was free to go anywhere he pleases and nor did he have to walk on eggshells like he had to living with Jungkook. Never knowing which action of his could enrage the elder, resulting in someone's death.

Jimin was truly happy living freely with his best friend. Things were calm and peaceful.

Except the occasional dreams of Jungkook he has. He wonders if Jungkook is doing well.

He prays everyday he's improving.

______________________________________

Jimin's prayers unfortunately went unheard.

Jungkook had been doing a lot of drugs and having tons of visits to the hospital. He kept overdosing, his friends couldn't always stop him from taking drugs. He had also attempted to kill himself again. That had gotten him under a watchful eye for a month. They also tried putting him in rehab, which ended up with Jungkook stabbing a few people with a pen.

“This can't keep going on sugar, we need to find him” Yoongi said as they were standing outside the emergency room.

Jungkook had overdosed yet again.

“It's not fair for Jimin though” Hoseok countered, running his hands through his hair.

He was torn emotionally. He couldn't watch Jungkook destroy himself like this nor his morals allowed him to bring Jimin back. That will lead to Jungkook destroying Jimin again.

“This is the third time this week babe, fucking third! When will it be fair?! After he dies? Will that be fair towards Jimin?” Yoongi snapped.

Hosoek could only cry at that.

“The company will go into crisis if his absence continues. I alone can't handle it all for so long. Even Commander will be back next week, he'll need reports. He still doesn't know Jimin has left!” Yoongi continued.

“I'll try talking to him” Hoseok said, wiping his tears.

“You've been doing that for months! He doesn't listen to anyone but Jimin. So bring him the fuck back! If you're not gonna search for him, I'll do it myself” Yoongi said in anger. He isn't as intelligent as his boyfriend in technology but he'll do his best.

“No he'll listen this time. I'll tell him what I've not told him before” Hoseok said and Yoongi looked at him skeptically.

“It better work” he muttered and resumed his pacing in the corridor.