Parties Are a Real Pooper

[Warning: This chapter contains a bit of physical abuse. I just don't want to trigger bad memories for anyone]

*Hazel's pov*

"Here." Ivy threw an article of clothing at my face.

We were all at Ivy's house getting ready for Liam's party. Ivy was digging through her closet, picking an outfit for me since she was, and I quote "the fashion icon of the group". I couldn't argue with that, though. The other girls already came dressed so I was Ivy's last choice for a makeover. I peeled the piece of clothing off of my face and held it in front of me, giving it a good look. "Nope nope nopity nope."

"Wha-? Why not?" Ivy whined.

I deadpanned. "Look at it!" It was a two piece black tube dress with off the shoulder sleeves and fishnet lace connecting the two pieces. It wasn't really my style...

"Just try it on!" she begged me.

"Fine, but I'm not wearing it to the party." I trudged towards her bathroom and put on the dress. I paired it with the black strappy heels she gave me. I walked out and her smile was so big, I thought she would break a muscle.

"Ambrielle, you actually look hot for once! No offense, you're usually more adorable than hot." She clasped her hands together and pushed me into the chair at her vanity.

"W-wait! What are you doing?!" I panicked.

"Relax. An outfit like that needs makeup." She began working on my face and let's just say I ended up with a pretty dramatic makeup look. Okay not that dramatic, but a lot for me. After that, she put my hair into a slick, high ponytail and put hoop earrings on me.

I looked in the mirror once and turned towards Ivy. "Yeah, that's a no. It looks amazing, but it's not for me. Good thing I brought my own outfit, though. I was planning on changing here until you bombarded me. So, if you don't mind, I will be in the bathroom." I walked away and nearly broke my ankle with the stilettos she gave me. I'd worn heels before but dang.

After I finished changing and took off the makeup, I looked in the bathroom mirror. I was wearing a white t-shirt with gray stripes, dark blue high waisted shorts, and an oversized yellow cardigan. I paired this with black combat boots, golden cat earrings, and my white half of a yin and yang necklace. Lastly, I left my hair down.

I walked out of the bathroom and sat down in the vanity chair. "Don't be too disappointed, Ivy. You can curl my hair and do this makeup for me." I showed her a different look on my phone. It was less bold.

"Yay! I thought you were gonna leave me with the yearn for a makeover," she cheered. She started working on my makeup first then moved onto my hair, and soon she was done.

~~~~~~~

Ivy drove us to the party in her red jeep and we kept arguing over music so we each got to pick a song.

Honey chose 'Would You Be So Kind' by Dodie.

Violet chose 'Teen Idle' by Marina and the Diamonds.

Ivy chose 'Youth' by Troye Sivan.

Anikah chose 'Hey There Delilah' by Plain White T's.

Julia chose 'Gives You Hell' by The
All-American Rejects.

I chose 'Time to Dance" by Panic! at the Disco.

After those six songs, we arrived at Liam's house. We walked into a sardine trap filled with sweaty teenagers and pounding music blasting through speakers.

We had to link arms so we wouldn't get lost as we looked for the kitcken. It was a really big house. I was guessing Liam's parents were rich.

When we found the kitchen, we also found the boys in there and made our way towards them.