Arc 1.2

Shi Shen stayed still for another 20 minutes. Once he was sure that no one was going to come in he slowly opened his eyes then got off the bed.

He needed to quickly wash his face since he knew that his face was a total mess at this moment.

However, as soon as he saw his face that appeared on the surface of the mirror he almost tripped and fell flat on the floor.

Since Lin Yue liked girly stuff, he even decorated his room into one which looked like a princess room and even how he dressed up was not an exception.

He even wore makeup.

So now that he had just cried not long ago there was no need for him to tell how he was currently looked like.

He was close to a replica of a ghost.

No wonder, Nian Qichen ran away that quick.

Not waiting any longer he began to clean his face and applied the makeup remover.

Only 15 minutes later did he finally remove everything on his face.

Since Lin Yue took a really good care with his skin, the skin appeared tender and white as porcelain doll devoid of any blemishes.

Rather than saying that he was handsome the word beautiful fit him better but since he openly exposed himself as gay, others always had the prejudice toward him so no matter what he looked like, to them he was disgusting.

Touching his shoulder-length blonde hair, Shi Shen decided that he needed to take care of his appearance first before moving out of Nian family.

Currently, it was 2:25 pm so he still had a lot of times to take care of himself before meeting with Nian couple at dinner time.

He got out of the bathroom then went to open the door and immediately saw a maid who was currently changing the flower in the corridor.

With Lin Yue usual arrogance tone he called out to her,"Hey you!"

The person who got called by him suddenly flinched then slowly turned toward him looking hesitate like she didn't want to come.

Thus, Shi Shen spoke in an irritated tone,"Are you deaf?"

"N-No, young master Lin this servant is coming!" She stammered then quickly put the vase down and hurriedly walked toward Shi Shen.

"Do you need anything?"

With a lift of his eyebrow, he sneered,"If I don't need anything, why would I even bother to call you?"

The maid's face instantly went pale then quickly lowered her head down and did not dare utter another sentence.

Shi Shen also didn't make thing harder for her either so he quickly relayed his order,"Take all of my clothes except my school uniform and pajamas to the orphanage."

"Yes?" The maid was so shocked that she abruptly lifted her head to look at Shi Shen in disbelief.

All of the servants in the house knew that this young master was stingy and wouldn't let anyone touch his things so how could he just let go all of his expensive clothes just like this!

"Seriously...are your ears not working? I have already gotten bored with those clothes so might as well gave them to others since I have no more space for my new one."

With this explanation, the maid finally lets go of her suspicion and couldn't help cussing him inside her head about how much of a spendthrift he was and the money was not even his to begin with.

Ignoring the disdain in her eyes, Shi Shen continued,"Call the chauffeur for me I need to go shopping. I will be downstairs in 15 mn."

He then went silent as he kept staring at the maid before him without saying anything.