6

"Thanks for being here for me Y/N,"

"Anytime, but may i ask, and you don't have to answer. It's just i-"

"You want to know what happened with me and Rosa? Sure i'll tell you," i chuckled.

I sighed and decided to tell Y/N, which i actually didn't want to tell her because it was the past, but since she's my girlfriend i should tell her what happened.

"It started when i was thirteen till i was sixteen, me and Rosa were friends until she fell in love with me. That was me and her when i was thirteen.
When i was sixteen i introduced her to my brother and after she met him she said that she liked my brother, i got really disappointed and i didn't wanted to date anyone after that."

"I'm sorry that that happened to you Jungkook,"

"I didn't fell with anyone anymore since i moved in with you, first i didn't wanted to tell you because i thought you only liked me as a friend. A close one,"

"That's true, i liked you only as a friend, but as we became closer and closer i started to develop my feelings for you,"

I'm glad that Y/N is here, she's the only one that can cheer me up in this situation. I'm always happy to see her happy it's my favorite thing about her. I like everything about her but this is just my favorite.

"Is it okay if i go sleep now? I'm going have a long day tomorrow" she asks.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to my first interview,"

"For what?"

"My modeling job,"

"Are you going to be a model?"

"Maybe, but i'll be sure after the interview," she smiled. "Goodnight," and she left the room.

Great, my girlfriend's is probably going to be a model and make a lot of boys swoon over her. Yah! I should stop being so jealous it's not that she's going to leave me for some guy... right?!

Your POV
It's my first interview EVER in my life, i choose a modeling job because i wanted to bring my mom's dreams come true, yes she is in prison right now but i hope she'll see me that i fulfilled her dream. Yes she's a bad person but that doesn't stop me from loving her.

My dad's the one who brought my mom into it, i don't trust my dad but i fully trust my mom, well half. Not all the way.

As i arrived at the studio i went to see the manager and i did the interview, Jungkook was outside waiting for me to finish since he didn't wanted to be alone at home.

"Well?! Did you get the job?!"

*sigh*

"I'm sorry! You deserve a better job," he said, i chuckled.

"Haha, you really thought i didn't get the job? Think twice,"

"Congratulations! I'm proud of you,"

"Thanks," he hugged me and the manager came out of the room.

"Are you a relative to her?" He asked.

"No, but i'm her boyfriend," Jungkook said.

"Ah well, we find your girlfriend unique in a good way, she's perfect for the job. She's better looking than the other girls he hired!"

"Ah well that's her specialty,"

"I understand why you wanted her,"

"No, no. I don't like her because of how she looks like sir,"

"Oh, well I apologize, well if you could excuse me i need to get to my meeting, and Y/N your starting on Wednesday. I'll see you then," i nodded and he smiled back at me and Jungkook.

"Are you sure you don't like me because of my looks?"

"Well, maybe just a little bit,"

"Doesn't matter, i like you because your uglier than me,"

"Wait what?!"

"Just kidding, your very handsome," i giggled.

"How about we go out, you know, as a celebration for your new job?"

"That would be neat,"

"Let's head home first, we need to dress first,"

"Is it going to be a fancy dining again?" I said as i rolled my eyes.

"No, were going somewhere casual."

"Okay,"

Jungkook POV
I was sitting there on the couch while waiting for
Y/N. I told her i wanted to match with her so i got her a pair of some timberlands.

I was wearing a black hoodie and jeans with timberlands and glasses, i told her to do the same thing.

Once she came out of her room i was very stunned that she also looked good in timberlands and glasses.

She really looked like a girl version of me

"And? Do i look like you?"

"A lot, you look a lot like me,"

"Thanks, should we go now?,"

"Yeah sure,"
——————————————————————————-
And you guys enjoyed your date~
-Coconut <3