Blackpink House #53.

A/N: I had a hot girls fingers in my mouth before I updated this...she's my orthodontist.

•••

"Unnie yah what are you watching?" Chaeyoung asks.

The brunette shrugs as she scrolls through YouTube. "Nothing yet."

Rosé sits next to her and leans a head on her shoulder. "I miss Lisa."

"Me too." Jisoo sighs. "Let's watch this."

It was seemingly a review of their Square Up album. They were always curious as to what people thought of their music.

"What are you guys doing?" Jennie asks.

"Watching a review." Jisoo says.

"It's not even in Korean." Jennie laughs.

"That's what subtitles are for." Jisoo shrugs.

Jennie sits on the other side of Jisoo to join them.

"I wonder what photo card he got." Rosé thinks aloud.

"All the photo cards are of me." Jisoo jokes.

It wasn't very long until their faces were turning to scowls. Rosé looked like she wanted to punch someone. Jennie seemed like she was going to break the laptop.

'These are good for masturbation'

"YAH THATS MY GIRLFRIEND YOU LITTLE—UGH!!" Rosé shouts.

"This is disgusting," Jisoo reports the video.

"Poor Lisa," Jennie frowns.

Jisoo slams the computer shut and sets it aside. "That is not what photo cards are for! We made them for Blinks not horny bored men!" She rambles. "No one deserves to have Lisa's photocard if they're going to treat it like that!"

It was rare for them to see Jisoo angry, she rarely lost her temper around the girls. She prided herself on having a healthy mind free of negative thoughts, but when it came to someone messing with her members she couldn't help but feel protective over them.

Rosé takes a calming breath. They didn't need two angry members.

"Unnie, it's okay calm down. There isn't much we can do." Rosé says, grabbing her shoulder to stop her from pacing.

"That doesn't make it right."

"We know Chu, but what are we supposed to do about it? We've reported the video already. The most we can do is tell Lisa about it and let her handle it the way she wants to. We'll support her like we always do." Jennie says.

Jisoo sighs deeply. "It just sucks is all. To work on something so hard like that only to have it used in such a degrading way."

"We're upset too Unnie. But getting angry over it won't fix anything." Rosé pats her shoulder.

"I guess you're right. But I'm sick and tired of these people belittling Lisa, and—"

Chaeyoung's phone starts ringing, effectively interrupting them.

"Yo yo yo Unnies! What up?" Lisa's voice comes through the line.

Relieved smiles slip onto their faces hearing Lisa's voice.

"Is everyone dead or something? Did the dorm ghost get to you?" Lisa laughs, hearing no reply.

"No we're here. Just happy to hear your voice is all." Rosé says.

"Awe, you guys must've consumed a lot of sugar to be this sweet." Lisa gushes. "I called at the perfect time didn't I." She laughs.

"You have no idea." Jennie chuckles.