Rap God/Requested

Requested by Expathyl

Warnings: Cursing, possible cringe,

Hey, I tried!

———

"Who's idea was this?" Tony asked as you  shrugged.

"Most likely Clint." You said and sighed in annoyance.

"He always thinks of the stupid ideas." Tony said and you nodded in agreement.

"Guys I'm right here." Clint said and the Avengers stared at you both. Tony rolled his eyes and stuck the middle finger up.

"Wow, real mature Stark." Steve said and Bucky chuckled.

"Ok, we are going to vote on who goes first!" Clint said and everyone nodded.

"I say Y/N and Tony go first!" Sam said with a shit-eating grin on his face. You glared at him as everyone agreed with him.

"Fine." You said and snatched the mic out of his hands. Tony took the mic and stood across from you.

"Y/N, I don't want to hurt your feelings." Tony said and took a step forward, signaling he'd be rapping first.

"But, we gotta do what we gotta do." He said and smirked.

"Y/N, you're good in bed, but not in the field.

I mean, come on, you weren't even accepted in Shield.

So go do what you do best.

Go into the kitchen and make me breakfast." Tony laid the mic and you raised a brow at him.

-5 hours later-

You guys were still going at it, back and forth. Roasting each other. You knew if you were going to win, you had to roast him hard.

You smirked and took a deep breath.

"Jarvis, give me a beat." You said and a steady beat came on. You thought of a few quick lines.

You cringed in thought and smiled.

"Ok." You said and looked at Tony, who was looking confident. He cockily rolled his eyes and smirked.

"Show me whatcha got." He said and you smirked. You mouth him a sorry, and he looks at your confused.

(These verses are fucking cringe, but hey I tried)

"Tony, your parents hate you, it's a mother fucking fact.

So don't even try to use that dumbass playboy act.

You cocky little shit, you should be the one making me breakfast.

Cause last time I checked, the Avengers were going to get rid of your ass.

It was going to happen soon Tony. You should've expected it.

Especially when you created Ultron, (mimics Tony) 'it wasn't my fault', BULLSHIT!

So go away Tony and masturbate alone.

Before the avengers and I break your fucking 'points at his crotch' bone."

Tony covers his crotch instinctively. You smirked and the Avengers clapped loudly for you.

Tony pouts but smiles at you. You and him chuckled.

"Fight me, Stark." You said and he smirked.

"My pleasure."