Chapter 3- The Dark Side

Amara's eyes.
***

"W-What are you doing?" I asked him as I tried to look at his face. He had an unknown look of lust in his dark eyes and that frightened me.

"Shh," He cooed.

"Let me see your head, little female. Show me everything" He said.

I felt my stomach drop at his words and the feeling of dread consumed me. Before I could understand what was happening I felt the strongest pull in the world. As if someone pulled me out of my own body. I felt myself loosing control over myself. My head burned in pain as I tried to scream to free myself from the agony.

Everything went dark as I heard muffled sounds from all around me. The image was far too blurry for me to make out what was happening. I could see voluminous black curls cascading over tanned shoulders. I saw a woman's fingers caressing someone so gentely as though she was afraid of touching the person. I frowned, trying to understand what was happening.

"You're safe" I heard my own voice whispering to someone.

The realisation started to drown on me as I understood that the girl in my mind was me.

"I cannot belive that you're real. You're far too beautiful for this world" I heard a male voice answer back. I couldn't make out the boys face but his voice itself made my heart stutter against my chest.

"I love you" I heard myself whispering to the boy.

The pain in my head grew stronger as I tried to scream. The imagies in my head swirled so quickly but nothing was seen.

I could finally see my face. My golden eyes shone with fear as the heavy tears poured down my rosy cheeks.

"Please, mercy me!" I cried in terror.

"Do not send me to my own death!" I saw the blurry image of myself running after someone as I begged them for mercy.

Next I saw myself screaming in agony. I have never heard anyone scream in such pain. In such terror. I tried to cover my ears as I felt pain spread all over my back as though I was experiencing what had happened to me once again.

I tried to shout for help when the pain got stronger than I could handle. That's when everything stopped. I jumped up in fear as I felt my chest moving up and down in panic.

I looked around myself and saw Lucifer sitting on his throne. His expression startled.

"Interesting" He murmured to himself. His gaze stopped on me as he raised his eyebrow.

"W-what was this?" I asked in fear. Noticing my startled expression he sighed. He moved his hand towards himself, signaling for me to sit back. I shook my head in fear as I took a step back. The fire around us burst into flames, causing me to flinch in fear.

Without a second word he brought his fingers up as he lazily directed them at himself. I found myself walking to him without controling myself. My body crashed into his lap as he wrapped one arm around my waist, making me sit down.

"How did you do that?" I asked breathlessly.

"Another one of my gifts" His deep voice murmured against my ear, making shivers run down my spine.

"You got into my head" I said once I calmed my breathing down. He was silent at first.

"Partly" He confirmed.

"I do not remember any of that. I can't understand what happened to me" I voiced.

"Hmm" He hummed, making me take a deep breath. What was he going to do to me? Was he going to send me to my own personal hell? For the sins I might or might have not commited? I remembered nothing.

What was I sent here for? Was I a theif? A murderer? What was my sin?

"You intrigue me, little female" A deep rumbling noise came out of his chest as he spoke.

"You look almost heaven sent, yet you aren't an angel. Not a human either" He spoke, making me gulp in fear. Who was I then?

"What should I do to you?" He whispered against my ear, making me shut my eyes. His voice was doing wonders to my ears.

"Are you going to punish me?" I asked, hoping for him to say no.

"Punish you?" He repeated my words as I felt his fingers move against my bare back, making me gasp at the warmness of his touch.

"I need to punish you, little female. But the harshness of my punishment depends on you" He said as his fingers stopped next to my neck, making me bite my lip in both fear and attraction.

"I-I don't know why I'm here" I repeated once more as I directed my gaze to the flames around us.

"I saw your heart, Amara" He said.

"It's too pure. Clean" He whispered, making my breath get caught in my throat.

"But I do not accept clean souls. I do not collect the souls of the innocent. I will find out everything about you. I will learn you. And once you're in my hands your heart will no longer be pure. I will show you the dark side"