Dance- 71

Bakugou pov
I sat at the table whilst everyone else was either dancing or eating. I wasn't completely alone however, as an unhappy Aizawa sat across from me. "Are you not going to join in with the others Bakugou?" He asked, sounding unamused with the music.
"I'm waiting for Red." I replied sharply, arms crossed. Part of me was worried. Red had told me that he use to like Uchida, then Uchida kissed him. Obviously I had utter trust in my boyfriend, but it still scared me, them two alone together.
"Err, so how are you and Kirishima?" I was taken off guard by the question since it came from Aizawa. The silence between us before was slightly awkward, and I think him asking that didn't fix it.
"I mean, we're great-" something suddenly popped into my head. "Umm, Aizawa?"
"Yeah?"
"Have you ever been in a relationship?" I asked cautiously. He raised his eyebrows subtly in surprise.
"Err- well- yes, one or two, why?" He said, picking up a glass of water and drinking from it.
"Well, me and Red have been dating for a bit now, and it's my mum's birthday soon. Is it appropriate to ask him to come along for her birthday? Or- or is that too weird- soon- awkward?" I twiddled my thumbs, hating how I was looking weak in front of my teacher. Surprisedly he let out a sharp laugh.
"Oh, I think it's a great idea. He's already met your parents, right?" I nodded. "Well then invite him, get him closer to the family. It should be good if you all like each other." He sounded sure, so I believed him. I smiled sheepishly.
"Thanks, Aizawa."

The double doors swung up, with Red walking in with wet hair, Uchida following slightly behind. "Hey Kat!" Red called, running up and kissing me. He wrapped his arms around my neck and held me tight. I could almost physically feel his love through the kiss.
"What was that for?" I asked with a smile as we pulled away.
"I just love you man." Red laughed, causing me to as well. I couldn't even be bothered to look at Aizawa, I wouldn't be able to predict what his facial expression would be. Behind Red, I saw Uchida begin to walk through the hall, trying to find his friends.
"Hold on for a second, okay?" I untangled myself from him and began to jog over to the rain-covered Uchida. "Hey!" I barked, gaining his attention. Nodding my head to the side, we both walked out of the crowd of kids, into a vacant area. "So, you alright? Not too depressed or anything?" I grabbed his shoulder, asking the question with curiosity. I knew it wasn't what he expected me to say since I could read the shock on his face. Even though I despised the kid, I still felt for him. Learning to be gay was sort of easy-ish for me, since I had Red. Uchida had no one, I couldn't imagine.
"Oh, umm, yeah I think I'm good. It was nice to have a chat with Mina and Kirishima, to clear things up. You know?" He smiled at me wearily. I nodded.
"Good, good," I patted his shoulder before grabbing it, pulling myself in close to his face. My voice then became gravely and viscous. "But, if you ever, and I mean ever, try to kiss my boyfriend again, I'll kill you," I let go of my grip and backed away. "Understand?" I growled with menace. I watched as he gulped before nodding slowly. "Great, that means this conversation is over." I turned my back on him and walked away, feeling pretty smug.

We were with the others, chatting and eating. Red's arm was around me, his other holding a plate of mini sausages. "What a crazy week!" Exclaimed Hagakure, taking a sip of some bubbly refreshment, leaving me slightly confused as I just watched it disappear.
"Cheers to that!" Mina shouted, thrusting her glass into the air. Before I knew, everyone copied, including me. Only cause I knew Red would force me anyways.
"Cheers!" Everyone said in a chorus.
"Okay but can we please all dance now?" Suddenly all eyes were on Uraraka as she moaned. "You all keep saying no but this is such good song, please." I listened to the music, recognising the alternative sort of sound; not too fast or too slow. I had to admit, I also liked the song.
"Yeah, come on." No one expected me to be the one to insist on it; joining sides with Uraraka. Everyone just stared at me with utter amazement. "What, it's a good song?"
"Awe, you are a softy really." Red smirked at me as I rolled my eyes, pulling myself away and grabbing his hand. I dragged him to the dance floor, and the rest of the class followed. We passed our almost empty table where Aizawa sat, tapping his foot to the music. As I made eye contact with him, he mouthed the words 'ask him about the birthday party'. I nodded my head reluctantly.
"Oh and Red, I don't actually know how to dance." I expressed.
"Who does?" He laughed, grabbing my hands and began moving to the beat. Everyone around us did the same, shuffling and jumping and shaking. It was nice to see everyone smiling though. I suddenly felt myself go nervous, which was stupid since it wasn't that big. I just knew what I was going to ask was almost like, moving to the next step; inviting him into the family. I just hoped he was ready.
"Err, Red?"
"Yeah Kat?" I cleared my throat as he began to perform a terrible Cha Cha Slide.
"I was just wondering- like- well you know it's my mum's birthday soon, right? I- I was just wondering if you'd like to come to the party thing?" I could feel myself begin to ramble. "It's only a small get together where we eat and stuff, it's pretty lame bu-"
"Oh shut up Kat, of course I'd love to come."