Chapter 16

(Guard): You serena.

You and hector look to see a tall woman with a decent amount of muscle of her and long spiky hair.

(Serena): Alright

The woman walks from her corner as all the guys in the room look at her scared as she heads out of the room.

(Y/n): Who is she?

(Hector): That is serena and she is someone that is quite the brutal fighter not on the same level as tanya or sonia but close enough.

(Y/n): She seems to be quite strong I hope sasha can handle her

(Hector): I am sure she will be fine.

(Y/n): I hope your right.

Meanwhile both sasha and serena have made it to the arena and are standing in the middle of it.

(Serena): Ready to lose girl.

(Sasha): I could say the same for you.

The 2 saiyan women stare at each other with their auras slowly coming out of them making the ground cracking slowly.

(Announcer): Alright round 2 of the tournament begin!

Within an instant sasha and serena attack one another with both land a solid punch on each other's face.

(Sasha): Agh!

(Serena): Ah!

Both the girls back off abit quite to the force of their punches but quickly charged at each other with serena going for a strong right handed swing towards sasha's head however sasha vanishes and appears to the left of serena and delivers a strong kick to the side of her head knocking her flying quite abit until serena stops herself by punching the ground.

(Sasha): What's wrong I am to fast for you?

(Serena): Tch (powers up) let's see you keep that cockiness up when I drive my fist through your chest!

(Sasha): Come and try it!

The 2 girls speed towards each other pulling back their fists as they approach and with a loud boom their fists clash sending out a shockwave.

(Sasha): RAAAAH!

(Serena): HAAAAAA!

Serena and sasha both start to rapidly punch each other with both landing solid hits on one another.

(Serena): Come on is that all!?

Serena dodges one of sasha punches and lands a strong uppercut to sasha's chin.

(Sasha): GA!

Blood shoots out from sasha's mouth however she quickly recovers and deliver a strong kick to the side of serena's head.

(Serena): AH!

Serena grabs onto the leg sasha kicked her with and slams her into the ground.

(Sasha): Ah!

Sasha quickly fires a blast at serena's arm which goes through her arm making serena let go of sasha.

(Serena): You bitch!

Serena goes to punch sasha but she quickly rolls out of the way, gets herself up and jumps at serena.

(Serena): What!?

(Sasha): Got you again!

Sasha knees serena in the side of the head with a large amount of force which sends her flying back quite a bit and she lands hard on her back.