basil

It's been weeks since Jimin had hidden his lover's body, and Jungkook has already been notifed about the disappearance of a 26 year old guy named Hyun-Ki. Kim Hyun-Ki was a college graduate who majored in chemistry. He always received a lot of offers and proposals from large companies and institutions. He had a loving family and friends who would never hurt him or betray him. He had no enemies. He was like that nice, kind, innocent neighbor that would be happy to help with your groceries. His life was one to be envious of. His life mattered to a lot of people but not Jimin.

Hyun-Ki's family and friends were interrogated by officer Jeon Jungkook, but he didn't get any new or suspicious information. When he asked about the said man's dating history, they just shook their heads, saying that he wasn't into relationships or any of that stuff.

After the interview Jungkook hasn't been able to sleep because he was filled with penitence. He was a police officer, so he was supposed to keep the world safe and put a lid on crimes like that. But they still happened. People dissapear and no one knows why, when, and how. Jungkook was so sick of it.

Jimin was the one Jungkook suspected all along for the homicide, but he had no evidence to prove it. Maybe that was just his paranoid mind, because no one believed him. But who's even surprised? Jungkook suspects Jimin even if someone's cat is gone.

CALICOMIN
whats up

GUNKOOK
nothing new. my job is terrible

CALICOMIN
why?

GUNKOOK
its so stressful and sad. some guy dissapeared and im interviewing his family and friends

GUNKOOK
they are devasted

GUNKOOK
since im the new one, its so stressful to me

GUNKOOK
uGh

GUNKOOK
sorry for spam

CALICOMIN
so why r u doing it if ur new

GUNKOOK
i just want to

GUNKOOK
personal reasons

GUNKOOK
and how are you?

CALICOMIN
pretty good

CALICOMIN
my mood is up

GUNKOOK
is that bcs of me? ;-]

CALICOMIN
yes

GUNKOOK
i was kidding

CALICOMIN
i wasn't

GUNKOOK
ew

GUNKOOK
whats your name?

CALICOMIN
jungkook

GUNKOOK
no, thats me

CALICOMIN
;00

CALICOMIN
i like your name. it's cute

GUNKOOK
why u so flirty suddenly?

CALICOMIN
why wouldn't i be?

GUNKOOK
because u didnt even see me lol

CALICOMIN
do u think i only pay attention to looks

GUNKOOK
well, u dont know me either

CALICOMIN
i'd say i know you pretty well

GUNKOOK
what?

CALICOMIN
goodnight kook

GUNKOOK
???

GUNKOOK
goodnight kook2.0

0