Photo Kiss

Harry.

Why would he be at my house? How does he even know where I live?

I walk up the porch steps slowly. I stay put a few inches away from him. "Harry," I say quietly.

He turns around and stares at me. I look down trying to avoid his gaze. His soft hands intertwines with mine and he stares right at me. My breathing began to quicken. I finally look up to him.

His gorgeous eyes are the first things I see. They always are. He slowly shows a small smile that makes his dimples prominent. They make my legs feel like jello.

"Lainey. I'm sorry I left you like that at the restaurant. Something very important came up," he explains. His eyes widen. "Wait, I didn't mean that. You're important too, Lainey-"

"It's fine Harry," I say. I drop my hands from his and start to fiddle with my fingers.

"No, no it's not." He cups my cheek. "Lainey, please look at me," he pleads.

I slowly look up. I watch him search my face with his search my face with his worried eyes.

"I really am sorry. I know I just meet you Lainey, but I can't help think that I want you as my girl. I never meant to hurt you; I really do like you, Lainey."   Was I hurt that Harry left me during our date? I was disappointed that my first date wasn't great and that he left. Are all first dates wonderful though?

My eyes widen when the last sentence that he said sinks into my head. Harry likes me? I can feel my cheeks heat and a try to hold back a smile then I frown. "H-Harry, you shouldn't like me. I don't really know what to do in a relationship. I don't even know what to do right now. I also don't really like touching as you can tell..." I whisper.

"I don't actually care. You know I can wait," he tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear, making a shiver run down my spine. "You don't have to know what to do," he smiles.

I return the gesture. I just stand here m, watching his handsome face. I can feel his mint breath on my face. I watch as his eyes land on my lips, making me blush.

I know that I don't like touching ever since they did that to me, but the more I look at Harry, the more I want him to hold me close to him. "Kiss me," I barely get out.

His eyes widen but he starts to smile. I lean in and hesitate. This isn't my first kiss, but what if I do this wrong?

"Lainey," Harry whispers.

I take out all of my earlier thoughts and close ny eyes.

Our lips connect and we start to slowly kiss. Our mouths in synchronization. He licks my bottom lip, making a sound fall from my lips. He puts his hand on the small of my back and gently pushes me closer to him. I put my hands on his chest and remove our lips from each other.

Our breathing is rapid and our foreheads touch. We stay like that for a while, listening to the rhythm of our breathing.

"Wow," Harry complements, making me blush so that my cheeks are redder than turnips. Are turnips red?

"I need to go inside Harry. I told my father I'd be home ten minutes ago," I sheepishly say.

He pouts which makes me giggle. He brings me into a hug and waves goodbye before entering his car and leaving. I unlock the door to my house to find ny father looking out the window.

"Father?" I ask, surprised.

He falls to the floor but gets up quickly. He has my camera in his hand and a picture is showing. I snatch it out of his hand and see a picture of me and Harry kissing. I smile at the picture than glare at father.

"A dad needs to capture the firsts of their child's life," he defends.

I groan and cover my face. I run up to my room and close the door.

Why can't my father be normal? I roll my eyes and smile. I still love him though. At least he doesn't know that that wasn't my first kiss. But he doesn't need to know that.

Another chapter, my sqwinklas! :) So, Lainey kissed Harry! Poor Zayn. Ahhh... Ship name? Hainey? lol. Please Comment and Vote! Sorry for mistakes. LYGSM!