2. "We aren't in high school anymore."

A/N:Double update. Yeet.

-

( Previously:

I couldn't help but notice Annie was acting a bit off.

It's just little things. Like, she never made any jokes. She usually does. She also didn't talk much, she's usually a blabbermouth.

She slumped into her chair the whole time, frowning while listening to Nadia and I talk about life. )

*End of flashback*

MACKENZIE'S POV:

(Tuesday Morning, at the Orland).

Lauren was resting on the couch, playing on her Ipad.

Johnny and I were sitting on another couch, watching her with awe.

She was simply beautiful. Her long blonde hair was tied into a ponytail, and the smile on her face was my heaven.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Johnny turn towards me. He grinned, throwing his arm around my shoulders.

I got into a comfortable position on the couch, as we began cuddling. He brought his lips to my neck. I let him for a second, but I remembered that Lauren was in the room. This was wrong. We have a child, we aren't in high school anymore.

I pulled away, glaring at him. "Lauren is in the room. Not now."

Johnny playfully rolled his gorgeous green eyes. "Then let's go into another room. We haven't had fun in a while." He grabbed my hand, giving me a convincing look. But I don't get fooled that easily.

 He continued talking. "Come on, I don't even remember the last time I kissed you that wasn't some stupid goodbye kiss."

"Johnny, we can't leave Lauren alone in a room. You should know that. We aren't in high school anymore, we can't just 'have fun' whenever we want." I did air quotations with my hands when I said 'have fun'. I crossed my arms, as he continued to roll his eyes. "Well, I'm sorry those 'stupid goodbye kisses' aren't enough for you!"

I started raising my voice, I also noticed that Lauren was now listening to our conversation. 

Oh no. I messed up.

My face turned red once I realized what she must be thinking. Her parents are fighting. It can't be anything good.

Johnny began laughing. I tilted my head, "what's so funny?"

Johnny shook his head, shrugging off everything. "Nothing. You just look really cute when you're mad."

I saw Lauren smirk, muttering a "mommy and daddy love each other."

Johnny wrapped his arms around me, as we both said in unison "we do."

This always happens. Johnny and I fight over something so stupid and makeup right after. 

I faced Johnny, dropping the smile on my face. I was giving him a serious look. "Johnny, you can't do anything like that in front of her ever again-"

Johnny interrupted me. "-I know. Just drop it."

I nodded my head, resting my head on my shoulder.

We went back to staring at Lauren play games on her Ipad.

This will never get old.

-

A/N: AHHH JENZIE REUNITED. I'M SCREAMING! 

Anyway, this story isn't my main story. So sorry for the short chapters.

-507 Words.