[11] One Of The Drunks

Song: One Of The Drunks by Panic! At The Disco

In band camp, we had a water balloon fight and when we ran out of water balloons, we took the cooler full of water and poured it on one of our band directors. It was great XD

(Kellie, I'm taking the story idea we both somehow had and you can't stop me. I've already added it to my many drafts :D )

Y/n POV

Instead of being woken up by Seth at seven in the morning again, I was awoken by the boys' quietly talking, multiple voices on the TV being cut off before they could finish a sentence. I rolled over on my side, not wanting to get up yet. The guys stop talking, assuming they woke me up. Slowly, I open my eyes, squinting slightly. All seven boys were in the room, some sitting on the floor. They were all looking at me with unreadable faces.

"What, you've never seen me before?" I asked, my voice awkward from just waking up.

Most of them averted their eyes back to the TV Wade was going through. Tyler chuckled amusedly. "Morning, princess."

Sitting up, I run my hands through my messy hair. "Call me that again, I'll kick you in the throat."

Tyler chuckled again. "I think Mark's attitude is rubbing off on her."

"At least she wouldn't be as annoying as you guys." Said Mark, standing up from off the floor and sitting in the spot I was laying down on.

"You love us." Bob grinned.

Mark shrugged, keeping his eyes on the wide screen ok the wall. "To some degree."

"What time is it?" I asked, changing the subject.

"12:30." Ethan states, staring at the small watch on his wrist.

"Where's Seth? Did he give up trying to wake me up in the mornings?" I chuckled.

Felix was the first to reply. "He was late for work today so he didn't want to waste time to get us up before he left."

I nod, shifting my eyes to the screen as well. Wade had settled on the news, the well dressed man speaking about the weather. Everyone was silent as they crossed into their next topic, showing a picture of two people on the screen with a number below them. A female was speaking about Mark and I, telling anyone watching to call the number if they saw either of us.

"It's still on the news? And this far out?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"Just change the damn channel." Mark demanded, staring at Wade. Wade does as told, flipping through the next few channels before stopping on a game show no one was interested in. It seemed no one enjoyed it, just stared at the screen with blank faces. I guess it was something to get our minds off of what had just happened.

*               *               *

At four, Seth still wasn't home and no one has spoken since we saw the news. Instead, he came home an hour later with and excited expression and two large cases of beer. He set the packs on the dresser under the living room TV mounted on the wall, turning to us with a big grin. A loud crash was heard as he tossed his keys onto the glass coffee table.

"You ready to have some fun, guys?" Seth smiled wider.

The guys raise an eyebrow at him. "You mean getting drunk?" Seán questioned.

"Of course!"

Ethan glanced at his watch. "It's only five."

"Never too early for some excitement!" Seth said, pulling out the first bottle. He looks at us, holding the bottle out, taking a look at everyone in the room. Still, no one looked convinced.

Shrugging, I stood up and grabbed the bottle from his hands. I glanced at the boys' faces as I sat back down where I was before. Mark stared at me with an eyebrow raised skeptically, arms crossed. The guys' each got a bottle from the pack, taking a seat back where they were before they got up. Mark sat with empty hands, an unimpressed expression painted on his face.

"C'mon Mark, it's been a rough week." I smirk, nudging his side.

He sends me a look making me shut up immediately. "I can't drink." He said flatly. "I'm looking forward to babysitting people in their twenties tonight." Mark stated, his voice laced in sarcasm.

"It's good to have a sober one around." Seth nodded before chugging his first bottle.

Mark sent him a disgusted glare. "I'm guessing do this often?"

"So what if I do?" Seth smirks, holding up his bottle as if to clink it against another before taking another drink.

I grinned, taking Seth's keys from off the coffee table and using it as a bottle opener, popping the lid off easily. With an excited giggle, I tilt the bottle and place the cool rim against my lips. The boys' do the same, earning an eye roll from Mark.

Three bottles empty, the sun was disappearing and I was already a giggling mess. I was leaning against Tyler's chest, his arm around my side. Seth was on the wooden floor, rocking side to side, often falling over, finding it very amusing to have Mark push him back up with the most annoyed look ever. Seán's accent got thicker the more he drank. With my drunk mind, I found it extremely hot. I wasn't alone in the laughing fits every two seconds, Ethan laughed along with me at the smallest things. Bob continued to make jokes, Wade and Felix jumping in every now and then.

"Come on beer, have another Seán!" I giggle, holding a bottle out to the Irish male. Noticing my mistake in words, Ethan and I burst into laughter together.

"Nah," Seán spoke, holding out his words. "If I have another, I'll have a terrible headache tomorrow."

"Like you won't already." Bob yelled out. Seán nodded in agreement, taking the bottle from my hands, cracking it open with a bottle opener Seth had brought in earlier.

I grin at my success in trying to get his accent the thickest it could possibly get and lean back against Tyler's chest, his arm returning to my shoulders. Seth falls over again with a small 'wee!', Mark groaning loudly. Once Seth is sat back up again, he stands up, almost falling over, before staggering towards the back door, Mark chasing after him. Ethan and I look at each other before laughing once again.

Catching my breath, I stand up with horrible balance, announcing I'm going to the bathroom. I barley make it there without falling when a hand is wrapped around my wrist, turning me towards the taller male with adorable brown curls. I giggle at the sight of Tyler before he leans down to my hight, pressing his lips against mine. My mind, all over the place, went with it, happily wrapping my arms around his neck. Without breaking apart, he slowly took steps backward, me following, farther down the hallway and into the bedroom on the left.

Without warning, he picked me up, pushed the door closed and twisted the lock quickly, all the while I giggled excitedly.

Oof I really want a close friend who I can stay on the phone all night with and talk to about anything.

I mean, I have friends, just not close friends. Yaaay :')    

Well I used to have that kind of internet friend, but he and I don't talk as much anymore...again, yaaaaaay