22- go on with it!

Jimin was right

Hoseok was most definitely a stubborn little shit.

Every time Yoongi would try to approach Hoseok at work, the male would quickly turn the other way, give Yoongi a dirty look, tell him to 'fuck off', or purposely bump his shoulder when he walked by. And when Yoongi did get the chance to apologize, by locking Hoseok in the dance studio with him in it, the younger literally started screaming 'lalalala' at the top of his lungs while covering his ears.

This was Yoongis last straw, he had a plan put in place so he could finally talk to the younger, hoping it would work. Since Jimin told Yoongi that after he apologized they needed to put the blondes plan into play.

"Excuse me, J-hope," Lana called out to the male, who was drinking water, Hoseok gestured for her to speak.

"CEO Kim would like to see you in his office in 5 minutes," she stated, twirling her hair.

"Thanks cutie, you can go now," Hoseok winked, they may or may not have had sex.

Yes, Hoseok was doing everything he could to avoid Yoongi. The red head honestly didn't want to get into another fight with the older male, he just wanted to avoid him at all costs, he wanted Yoongi to just give up already like most people do.

Yet the elder didn't, which made Hoseok happy yet annoyed.

Now he finds himself walking to CEO Kim's office, the only CEO he would speak with since he refused to talk to Yoongi.

He knocked on the translucent door twice, hearing the familiar voice of NamJoon welcoming him in.

"Hey NamJoon, what's up?" Hoseok questioned, taking a seat on one of the chairs in Joon's office.

NamJoon laughed nervously, "Just saying this wasn't my idea."

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows, "what was-" he heard the door lock, turning himself around he saw the one person he has been avoiding.

Min motherfucking Yoongi.

"If you don't let me out i'll scream," he warned the silver haired male.

"Just let him speak Hoseok, hear him out before you throw a fit," NamJoon pleaded, walking to the locked door. "I'm not letting you out till you listen," then NamJoon left, blocking his office door from the outside.

Yoongi sat across from Hoseok, the red head had an annoyed look on his face, "go on with it! Talk."

Yoongi took a deep breath, "I'm sorry," he started off with, "what I said to you, was completely fucked up and uncalled for. I shouldn't have even said it in the first place. You are most definitely not a man whore, I now understand, or, better understand your addiction to sex. I'm not saying you have to forgive me, I just want you to know im really sorry for hurting you."

Hoseok softened up at the words Yoongi spoke, the pained expression the elder displayed, and how his voice was laced with pure sincerity, caused his heart to melt a bit. No one has ever apologized this profusely to him, Yoongi's apology made him feel special.

"I forgive you, and what I said was messed up too," Hoseok finally spoke, a soft smile on his face.

Yoongi smiled in return.

"Now stop avoiding me!" Yoongi whined, causing Hoseok to laugh.

"Okay, I wont," Hoseok smiled, hugging the shorter male.

<><><>

"You want me to what!" Yoongi exclaimed to Jimin.

Guess where he was?

The club where he first met Hoseok. Jimin and Jeongguk were sitting with Yoongi at the bar, Jimin explaining his plan on how Yoongi could get to Hoseok further.

"Its simple, you need to dominate Hoseok. The bitch has always said how he would want to know what it feels like to be dominated, and you Min Yoongi sure seem like the candidate," Jimin explained.

Jeongguk laughed, "you have topped someone before? Right Hyung?"

"Yes I have Jeongguk," Yoongi stated, flicking Jeongguk for the mocking underlining in his tone.

Jimin smirked, "so can you do it?"

Yoongi took a deep breath, looking over at Hoseok who was dancing his heart out.

"Yeah I can," he smirked.

Hoseok may have been Yoongi's "master" but the silver haired male sure as hell will be Hoseok's "daddy"

a/n

DOMINANT YOONGI BITCHESSSS, LETS DO THIS SHIT 

Who's ready for Daddy Yoongi and baby boy Hoseok?