Chapter 33

Rosé's POV
"Where is she? Is she literally gonna make us wait this long? My chicken is waiting for me at home" Jisoo complained while rubbing her stomach.

"Babe chill, she just texted me saying she just landed" I told the girl who squatted down and hugged her knees.

"Can you get up? I don't want people to think I'm dating a kid" I told her while looking down at her position making her furrowed her eyebrows together.

"I'm not a kid, in fact, I'm older than you" Jisoo said looking up at me making me chuckle.

"At least I'm taller than you" I told her laughing.

"Do you wanna fly across the airport right now?" Jisoo asked blankly making me widen my eyes while stepping away from her.

"Yeah that's right, insult me again I'll fly you across" Jisoo said while hugging her knees then smiling like nothing happened.

"How do you guys even survive being with eachother?" A familiar voice asked behind me.

"Lisaaaaa you're backkkkkk" Jisoo said getting up and jumping up and down like a kid while hugging Lisa.

"Of course I'm back" she told Jisoo while ruffling her hair.

"Yahh I just fixed my hair, how could you?" Jisoo said while moving away from Lisa so I could also hug the girl.

"You're finally back, your girlfriend has been bugging me the whole week" I told the girl making her chuckle.

"Hey it's not funny, she literally takes my time with Jisoo away" I pouted at the girl which caused her to just chuckle and pinch my cheeks.

"It's okay chipmunk, I'm back and she won't bother you guys again" Lisa said still pinching my cheeks.

"Okay okay that's enough, you can stop touching my chipmunk now" Jisoo said while moving Lisa's hand away from my cheek earring a giggle from Lisa and me.

At Lisa's condo

Jisoo's POV
"Can I see what it looks like now?" I Asked Lisa as we go inside her room.

"You'll see it once she shows it to you don't worry" she said while patting my head.

"Not fair, I wanna see it so I can confirm if she'll like it" I told her while laying down at her bed watching her unpack all of her clothes.

"What are you guys talking about?" Rosé said walking into Lisa's room while laying down beside me.

"Oh you know, such things" Lisa told Rosé then looked at me giving me that "don't you dare tell her" look.

"Okay, May I know what such things you're talking about?" Rosé said while putting her arm around my waist and laying her head down on my chest.

"No and can you both please go now, I don't wanna witness you guys doing it in my place, in my bed" Lisa said sternly still putting away her clothes inside her laundry basket.

"Okay okay we'll be going then" Rosé said while getting up and leaving the room.

"I'll tell you when" Lisa told me quietly while I nod at her and walked to her front door going out of her place.

"So why did she say "I'll tell you when?" Rosé asked while putting her arm around my neck while I wrapped my right arm around her waist.

"Nothing, you'll soon find out babe and don't worry about it" I told Rosé while she just nods.

Rosé's POV
These idiots keeping secrets from me? Aishh I'll find out sooner or later I thought to myself.

"I'm hungry, drive faster babe" I told my girlfriend who kept her eyes on the road making me smile and chuckle at how cute she looks. I'm so lucky you're mine Kim Jisoo.