*RECAP*

This is dedicated to those who are confused as to what is going on for the past few chapters. I'll make a short version and a longer, more detailed version:

Short Version: You and Hoseok are going out on a date (a date that was supposed to be for Hoseok and Sooyoung before they broke up), Hoseok takes you out to dinner, afterwards, you both go to Changdeokgung's Secret Garden. While you're at the garden, Hoseok suddenly passes out. The reason he's passed out is due to Zico, who was disguised as a waiter, placed a drug into Hoseok's empty glass before he refills the drink and sets it back on the table. Now, Hoseok is at the hospital, and you're taken into the police station for questioning. However, you too get severely ill and you're rushed to the hospital. When Namjoon finds out, he gets Zico to sniff around for any clues as to what's wrong with you and who did it to you. Zico finds out that you have gotten chlorine poisoning from when Sooyoung followed you and Hoseok to your date, stole your drink and added chlorine into it. Zico and Namjoon are severely obsessed over you, they want you to themselves since they lost you when you were all young and they want to protect you, so now they set off to capture Sooyoung and torture her for what they've done to you.

However, you don't remember either of them, and you think Namjoon is a wonderful, kind, and smart person, since he's hiding much more from you, through your personal definition, he would be labeled as a snake in your eyes.

Remember, YOU HATE SNAKES!

Long Version: You and Hoseok are out on a date. During your dinner date, Zico and Sooyoung are stalking you, for two different but extremely similar reasons. Zico is trying to get rid of Hoseok, Sooyoung is trying to get rid of you. Zico places drugs into Hoseok's drink, Sooyoung places chlorine in yours. Zico had no idea that Sooyoung was going to harm you and make you be rushed to the hospital later on, if he did, he would have stopped her before she had the chance, but since he was also fooled, you got chlorine poisoning... delayed chlorine poisoning, but chlorine poisoning either way. Zico's drug also had a delayed reaction on Hoseok, and he didn't pass out from the drug until you and Hoseok got to Changdeokgung's Secret Garden. Hoseok is taken into the hospital, and the police take you in for questioning. You were kept away from Hoseok, and when he woke up the first time, he was kept away from you by Zico who was disguised as a doctor (master of disguise over here). Zico injected more of his drug into Hoseok's system, and he's once again unconscious.

You were called into the police station again for further questioning, however, the chlorine poisoning finally takes affect (I know I kinda based the timing on it, but I can't be 100% with everything... it's fanfiction... I'm trying guys! 😂) and you're rushed to the hospital.

Namjoon and Zico meet up and begin to get into a bit of conflict as to who 'owns' you, they're obsessed with you, and they don't really want to share you, even if it's with each other. When you were younger, you were very close to these boys. You were their first love. But you were ripped away from them when your parents got divorced and you were forced to move away from them. Although you promised to always love them and always remember them, over the years you forgot all about them. However they never forgot about you.

Because of this, Namjoon became furious when he was told you were in the hospital. He quickly rushed over to you and when he saw that you two were alone, he took advantage of the situation, and kissed you on the lips for the first time. Namjoon was going to go much further in his actions, however he wanted you to be awake when he did. His obsessiveness over you made him want to do so much more while you and him were alone, he would have, if you were awake.

So, when he was able to slip away, Namjoon met up with Zico again to see what Zico had found out about you being sick. He tells Namjoon all about Sooyoung and what she has to do with the entire thing, he tells Namjoon how she was able to poison you, and that chlorine poisoning was the reason as to why you were in the hospital. After bickering about whether or not you were just one of theirs or both of theirs, they finally settle that you were both of theirs and that they were going to protect you and get justice for what Sooyoung did to you.

And it starts with Sooyoung's kidnapping.

I hope that's detailed enough, if there's still any confusion, please let me know, and I'll answer any questions you have!