Chapter 43 : A Bigger Family

Jensen's POV

"She what?" You asked barely processing what the doctor just said.

"Kasey is pregnant. Her low levels are a result in her body getting ready to give the baby nutrients." She explained. 

"So were gonna have another baby?" You asked obviously knowing the answer. 

"Yes. Congratulations." She said placing a hand on her knee before walking you to Kasey's room. 

"Ill be back out later. You can go home if you want." You turned to Jared giving him a smile. 

"I'll come back if you need me to." He said.

"Ill call you if I need you. Thanks for coming." You said truthfully. 

"Congrats man." He said before giving you a quick hug and leaving. 

You turned back to the doctor and followed her to Kasey's room. 

"She has her head wrapped, but other than that she's okay. She not hooked up to many machines. She doesn't know yet, we wanted you two to share the moment. One of my nurses gave her some meds that should wake her up soon." The doctor said opening the door and closing it behind you. 

You sat in the chair beside the bed and held her hand in yours. Suddenly the flashbacks from the car accident came flooding into your mind. You kept remembering how you almost lost her the first time. 

You felt her squeeze your hand and her eyes were already open. 

"Hey." You said brushing the hair away from her face. 

"My head hurts." She whispered sleepily. 

"I know, baby. You busted your head open on the night stand, remember?" You asked looking at her. 

"Yea. My legs, they gave out and I fell." She said putting it all together. 

"Yea. You want to know why?" You asked smiling. 

"Yea." She said with a tiny smile seeing that you got excited. 

"Well, you were weak and not feeling well because your blood sugar and your blood pressure was really low." You started to explain.

"Am I sick?" She asked a little scared. 

"No, honey. Your body is getting ready to nurture a baby." You said waiting for her reaction. 

"A baby? Im pregnant?" She asked quietly as she smiled a little. 

"Your pregnant." I said kissing her. 

"Im so excited." She said tired. 

"Me too, sweetheart." You said. 

"Im gonna go get the doctor so she can check you, okay?" You said bring to stand up. 

"Wait.." She said pulling you hand back down. 

"Whats wrong?" You asked looking at her. 

"Im sorry if I scared you." She apologized. 

"If you scared me? You scared the hell out of me, baby girl." You said correcting her. 

"Im sorry." She said again.

"Its okay. I just can't keep seeing you in a hospital bed." You admitted releasing some of your sadness. 

"I promise that I will try to stay out of here. Except when I'm having our beautiful babies." She teased as you kissed her head. 

"Damn right." You said before going and getting the doctor.