41

"We're getting married tomorrow." I whispered to Kronos, my eyes wide. He smiled at me, powering off his laptop and setting it aside.

"I'm surprised to see you up so early." He brushed my hair away from my face. "Are you having second thoughts?" He asked playfully. My lips pointed up, I shook my head no. "You should be." Kronos said lowering his face to mine. "Right after the ceremony we're gonna be at least four hours late to our reception." He purred in my ear.

My face was splashed red. "Is that why you wanted the ceremony so early in the day." I connected two and two together.

He smirked at me, kissing my cheek. "Bingo." He said while playing with my fingers.

I shook my head at him. "I'm so happy that the boys will be back for the wedding." My fingers cascades around his face, smiling up at him. Kronos sighs as he kept his eyes trained on me.

"I love you." He told me dreamily making me laugh loudly. He frowned at me, "I open up to you and you laugh. Let me be soft once in a while." He whines, I quite down my laughter. I throw my arms around his neck and pull him down on me, my legs wrap around him and I give him a big squeeze.

"I love you, you make me feel all buzzy." Kronos laughs in my ear at my confession.

"Buzzy?" He questions, his deep voice happy and sweet. I nod my head, nuzzling my cheek to his.

"You know! Tingly." He kissed my neck, lifting his head up to take a look at me. Our happy faces close together.

"You're too much." He said under his breath, he squished my cheeks together. "If you ever stop loving me I'll kill you." I rolled my eyes playfully at his serious words. He dropped his head and pressed his lips against mine.

"Landon! Lance!" I yelled while I ran over to them. They engulfed me in their arms. "I missed you guys so much. Look at you! Oh your hair is all gone." I look at the both of them, their head buzzed. "Did you get taller?! You look so thin. Have they not been feeding you well? Did you make new friends-" They both laughed at me.

"Sis! One question at a time, please." Lance said playfully shaking me by my shoulders.

"We're doing good, we missed you too." Landon said squeezing me again. I smile up at them tears settling in my eyes. I sigh and wrap my arms around them. I could tell my babies really are changing for the better.

"It's pretty fun, sis. There's kids our age, but some are...you know, mythical." Lance says as we make our way back into the castle.

"All of them are guys though." Landon said with a pout, I roll my eyes at him playfully pushing him. He laughed, smiling down at me.

"Are you ready to get married, sis?" Lance asked me seriously. I sighed softly, a smile on my lips as I think about what tomorrow brings. "He asked us for your hand...which was okay for him. But we're making sure." I chuckled.

"Yes. I want to. I really really love him." I look down, smiling my face blushing. I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm excited. And I'm so happy that my family is here with me." I tackle them in a hug once again.

"So Flo, you'll be bringing the wedding rings to them. Tatiana you'll be our perfect little flower girl. Evangeline will be a bridesmaid so will Ida, and the Luna Vivian, me-I'll be the beautiful and gorgeous maid of honor. The twins will walk you down the aisle. And...Kronos invited his weirdo friends to be his groomsmen." Carmen listed, looking down her notebook with a gleeful smile.

"We've all made sure our dresses fit, Opal has gotten her three dresses fit and ready! Thankfully she didn't pick ugly bridesmaid dresses." She muttered the last part to herself.

"Everything is going as planned! Perfectly perfect." Carmen said giving me a smile, but it suddenly faded. "Mother can you please stop smothering the bride." Irina pouted.

"But I love her! She's so cute! And she's going to give me my first grandchild. She'll be such a great queen and mother I'm so ecstatic." Irina gave me a painful squeeze causing me to wince, my face twisting in pain. "Oops! Sorry, Opal." Irina giggled giving me a apologetic smile. She finally let me go from her arms.

"I-it's okay. Thank you for welcoming me and my family into yours so warmly." I told her sincerely. I was expecting her to be against me being her sons mate since I was a still physically a human.

She sniffled, tears rolling down her and Carmen's face. I squealed as they pounced on me.

"Ah, Opal we'll need to go over the names of the guests that will be there. It's quite big that my son is getting married. It was a legend that he wouldn't ever get a mate since he's so evil." Irina speaks as we walk down the halls of the castle. Emma on my right and Carmen on my left, the girls following after us.

"Mm, okay. It's no problem...Kronos." My eyes locked with his and we both started to walk to each other, right when someone noticed we were both awake I was grabbed and dragged away from him. By Irina and Carmen.

"Adina, baby come-" Irina steps in front of him. Carmen grabs my arms and tugs me ahead.

"No, no, no you don't. You can't see the bride that much. Go along now." Emma chuckles at our longing looks at each other. I didn't even notice the four men around him.

"Oh! It seems Luna Vivian has arrived." Carmen says. I look over my shoulder, Kronos smirks at me and sends me a wink.

"I love you." We mouth to each other.

"Opal! I'm so happy that you choice me as one of your bridesmaids." Vivian said as she envelopes me in her arms. I hugged her back.

"No, thank you for excepting and coming all the way over here. Let me introduce everyone to you." We pull apart and I could feel the slight tension in the air. I clear my throat.

"Hello Queen Irina, Princess Carmen, Ida." Vivian says keeping her cool, a smile on her lips as she slightly bows her head.

"Luna Vivian." They all spoke in the same low tone.

"Erm, well these are my little ones. Flo and Tatiana. This is my friend Evangeline, and someone who is very close to me Emma." I introduce.

"You're a princess werewolf?!" Tatiana instantly asks breaking the ice. Everyone laughs softly.

"Hm, I guess you could say that. But I make my mate call me his queen." Vivian says playfully but Tatiana takes it to heart.

"As you should."

please excuse the mistakes :( it's pretty late in my coast!!!! I don't know why I always do this

please excuse the mistakes :( it's pretty late in my coast!!!! I don't know why I always do this. Especially since school is just around the corner! 

By the way guys I wanted to ask how old everyone is! I'm curious! thank you for reading I love you all so so so much,