Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Later in the night they were having their dinner in spacious balcony. It was decked with colourful aroma candles, heart shaped balloons and glimmering chandeliers creating absolute romantic aura. Piyali was touched seeing that wonderful setting of their romantic date.

"Aww this is all my favourite dishes. It's looking mouth-watering." Piyali beamed eyeing over the food arranged in classic bowls and plates on the table. She settled on the chair.

"Hmm, Let's have it." Nick said with a smile and both had their dinner talking about here and there.

*****

Nick played music and took her hand for dancing.

"But I don't know how to dance." She said with cute pout.

"It's ok, there is always first time to learn something, so are you ready to dance with your husband?" He asked putting her arms around his neck as he rested his hands on her waist. "Ok" she muttered softly, he looked at her intently which made her drop her gaze in shy. He liked the way her cheeks tinted with redness.

Gradually Nick was showing her some moves of dance, she tried to comply with his wish to dance but in the process stepping on his foot for six times.

And after about twenty minutes finally she learned four easy steps and danced with Nick till they both got tired of dancing.

Laughing contently she flopped on the bed with Nick besides him.

"It was fun to dance, I really enjoyed." She said smiling looking towards the ceiling, her breasts were rising and falling as she panted softly which subconsciously led to draw Nick's attention. Involuntarily he ignored the dark desires knotting in his stomach and fixed his gaze at her face.

******

"Shall we start" Nick asked once their bodies relaxed after dancing and they slipped into their night dresses.

"Start what?" Piyali asked casually.

"You forgot ah...." Nick asked eyeing her suspiciously.

"Ohh that, yeah tell me." Piyali said as she remembered their incomplete discussion.

"So basically as we are married couple, you are rightfully mine and I am yours in terms of body and soul. Since I see your photo very first time before our marriage; I fell in love with your beautiful face. When I actually saw you in real, I was amazed and felt lucky that you own such gorgeous, curvy body....."

Her cheeks flushed in scarlet shade by hearing his bold words.

"But honestly by the time passes, I started falling for your beautiful, innocent heart and your loving, caring nature as we started living our married life. I always wanted to see this beautiful smile of yours until I take last breath of my life.

And I truly feel that I love you from the bottom of my heart and I know I would always love you forever no matter if you fail to reciprocate my darkest feelings of love. I want your company for my entire life. I just can't imagine my life without you.

That's how I feel about you. I love you so much." Nick said all the time staring deep into her eyes, it was earnest confession and he wanted to let her know his true feelings.

Piyali did know that Nick was truly in love with her, She always felt loved and protected in his arms, every time he places soft kisses on her cheeks, lips, forehead and eyelids, and the way his eyes fills with ardent affection whenever he looks deep into her eyes. But now she felt overwhelmed with his solemn confession and her eyes brimmed with blissful tears.

She quickly went in his arms and hugged him tightly. 

"I love you too Nick, I love you too." She whispered in his neck.

to be continued....

😘 I know I know this is not the Ultimate scene you are waiting for, maybe in next update. 😉😉Hope You enjoyed reading this chapter. Please do Vote, Comment & Share 😘