-Fifteen-

*Yoongi POV*

“Two days….” I stared out the crystal clear window as I sipped my steaming coffee.

“Two days…..” I took a bigger sip, not caring how hot the liquid was as my mind went through detailed images of Bell.

Her dark hair, her slim body. She was beautiful, anyone could see that, but, her character couldn't hold the sane title.

It was difficult to believe that in two days I was going to marry a woman I barely knew.

“Yeahhh, two days and you'll finally get some pussy!!” Hoseok came up besides me and hit my back causing me to choke and spit my coffee everywhere.

I clenched my fist and breathed in deeply as I turned to him.

“Hit me again.” I stared into his eyes and he laughed nervously.

“W..what do you mean? It was just a friendly gesture.” He smiled widely and hit my shoulder again.

I closed my eyes and grabbed the coffee cup tighter.

“You never learn.” I sighed loudly and splashed the hot beverage all over his chest.

“Ow! what the fuck Yoongi!?” He yelled in pain and pulled his shirt off while running to the bathroom.

I turned to Jin and Taehyung who were sitting on the counter, staring at me with wide eyes.

“What are you guys staring at?” I placed the cup back in the sink and washed it thoroughly before drying it with a clean hand towel and placing it on the small wooden cup holder.

“Was that really necessary?” Jin shot me a tired look and I cleared my throat.

“I don't like being touched. He knows that.” I turned around and lent against the counter, giving Jin a blank look as I crossed my arms over my chest.

“He’s also Hoseok.” He raised his eyebrows and I sighed in annoyance.

“Whatever, just make sure he's okay.” I turned and walked to my room, stopping in front of the calendar above my dresser.

My eyes immediately found the date marked ‘wedding’ and I breathed in and shook my head to get the tiredness out.

‘We're getting married on a friday then we're gonna have to be together for two whole days. This is going to be bothersome.’ I sat down on the edge of my tidy bed and ran my hand over the side I never sleep on.

The side that soon will be taken up by her. Her smell, her feel.

‘Will I really get along with her? Will she get along with me?’ I closed my eyes and laid down, breathing slowly as I rested.

“What the fuck am I doing?” I quickly stood up and walked away from the bed.

“My suit will wrinkle.” I ran my hand over my sleeves, evening it out as best as I could.

“Uh, Yoongi?” Jin popped his head in the doorway and knocked on the wall.

“What?” I put my hand in my pocket and walked up to my bedroom’s no-cross line.

“Well, Taehyung and I were wondering…” He looked back out the hallway then to me again as he shut his eyes tightly.

“Can we please swim in your pool!!” He crossed his fingers and lent back shooting an uncertain look to I'm guessing Taehyung.

“No splashing, no contaminating, you go in clean and you come out slowly, okay?” I gave him a stern look and he smiled widely and shook his head up and down.