8. Locked

(A/N) The pov's from Henry and Drex change a lot in this chapter. That's why I put it in thick letters so that it won't be confusing. Anyway thank you for reading this story! And don't forget to vote for my chapters :)

Henry pov.

~~

The week passed by slowly. Drex and me and Samuel became pretty close. Drex wasn't as bad as I thought. Well, I'm bad now too.. Drex learned us his fighting skills. It was very clumsy at first, but we are getting very good at it, and with my fast reflexes it was even easier for me.

When we told Drex that Jake Ray's new sidekick is and that he also our classmate is, he was actually pretty pissed. I can understand, but yeah.. Jake is just a loser..

I went outside to meet Samuel. When he arrived we went to Drex his place. When we went there, we couldn't find Drex. We searched all over the place but he was nowhere to be found. We kinda started to worry because what if someone found out about his place and took him with them? No, they couldn't. Drex is like the strongest person on the planet.

"Drex!" We screamed, but it was no use. I looked around a few times more and after that we gave up. Where could he be? Suddenly I got a feeling where he could be..

Drex pov.

~~

I was just waiting for Henry and Samuel to come, untill I heard footsteps. I thought they were coming so I walked closer to the sound. Suddenly I saw Captain Man and Teen Lighter. My eyes went big. How do they know about this place?? But I couldn't think anymore because I got shot by one of Ray's strongest laser guns..

I opened my eyes. I was tied to a chair or something with some kind of weird ropes. They gave light and they didn't even move a little bit. I looked around me. I was in the mancave. There was no one here. I tried to escape again but it didn't work. Ugh..

Henry pov.

~~

I run as fast as I could with Samuel to Junk-n-stuff. There couldn't be any other way exept that Ray captured Drex. When we arrived we directly run to the elevator. When we stood there and I pushed the button down, it directly dropped down. I was already used to it, but Samuel screamed it out. I grinned.

The elevator doors went open. We didn't saw anyone. I signed Samuel to be quiet. When we walked in, we suddenly saw Drex tied up to something on our right side. We run up to him. I tried to break the weird light giving ropes, but it didn't move at all. I've never seen this kinda thing before. Probably one of Schwoz his newest things.

"What happened?!" I yelled wistled to Drex. "I don't know! I heard footsteps and I thought it were you guys! But suddenly Captain Man and that other sidekick stood there."

"Hey what's happening here?!" We suddenly heard Ray scream. He came from behind the secret door. Jake was right behind him. Ray walked closer to us. But when he saw that me and Samuel were helping Drex trying to escape, his eyes went big.

"No Henry, you're not doing this right?" He said. "Well to bad for you.. Because I am." I said back. "You are working together with Drex?!" We heard Charlotte from behind us. "Yes Charlotte. Me and Samuel are on Drex his side." I said. Jasper also came out of nowhere.

Ray started talking. "Well Henry.. If you are really doing this, then I have no other choice." "What do you mean?" I said, and just when I said that, he probably zapped me and everything went dark.

Drex pov.

~~

I saw Henry fall to the ground when Ray zapped him. Samuel looked shocked but Ray also zapped him. I was really angry at Ray. "Why did you do that?!" I screamed at him. "Bad guys deserve bad things you know?" He said simply. "Jake, can you help me tie these two also up next to Drex? We have to hurry a little before they wake up." He said to Jake.

He nodded his head and he helped Ray tie Henry and Samuel in the same kind of ropes I was tied with. In a little while they woke up. I honestly have no idea what to do now..