The way of the 'Hn.' Here we go again.

Naruto's POV

I'm so glad that crazy woman didn't recognize me. That would've been bad... really bad. She doesn't know how to keep a secret.

I looked out at the forest of death and shivered at the thought of Anko figuring me out.

Flashback

"You pass."

All of a sudden, a woman came flying through the window.

"Anko has arrived," the woman now known as Anko introduced with a dango in her mouth. She looked around the room and then to the Procter. "You've gone soft, there are too many of them."

"Or maybe they're just stronger this year," he smirked.

Wait a minute. Anko. Anko? Where have I heard that name? Where have I seen her before? Hmmmm.

Oh crap.

"Don't worry, there will be less than half by the time I'm through with them," she said with a little laugh. Her gaze suddenly fell on me. "You look familiar... do I know you?"

"Nope. Nada. No. Nuh-uh," I said a little too quickly, making an X shape with my arms.

"Hmmm, you look like a girl I know..." she trailed.

I'm going to be found out this far in the game.

"Heh..heh, really? But I'm a boy, believe it," I said scratching my head.

Everyone's gaze was on me, especially Sasuke's.

"Are you sure?" She said with a grin. "Cause you look like Naruko Namika-"

"Wow Naruto," Hinata saved. "The boys hair gel that you let me borrow works great! My hair has stayed in place!"

Are you a god?

"No problem Hinata," I laughed scratching the back of my head. "I'm glad it worked, believe it!"

"Heh heh...heh..." we both laughed in unison.

Anko gave us a weird look before getting back to her short speech.

End of Flashback

'I really need to thank Hinata after this.' I thought to myself as I waited for the gate leading into the Forest  of Death to open.

We decided to let Sasuke carry the heaven scroll because he's the 'best.' Sakuras' words, not mine.

I mean, he's getting more and more arrogant. More and more Uchiha. I don't like it. Then again, we haven't had time to ourselves lately and his dad has been getting on his back.

As for Sakura, we fixed her eating habit and she's now at s healthier weight. I got Sasuke to give her a little nudge in the right direction. He he. It was hilarious!

The gates finally opened and all the teams flooded in.

"Hn. (alright, let's get this done as fast as possible.)" the Uchiha grunted.

"Hn. (agreed, believe it!)" I grunted back.

"Hn? (What are you guys talking about?)" Sakura asked. We stared at her in shock.

"You know the way of the 'Hn?'" We asked in unison.

"The way of the what?" She asked. "Wait, the 'hn' is actually you guys speaking?"

"Hn. (Yes.)" Sasuke said with a curt nod.

"Hn! (Since Sakura knows the way of the 'hn,' we can talk privately. This could really be used to our advantage! We could distract an opponent, annoy someone, get on Kakashi-sensei nerves, and talk in private!)" I exclaimed.

"Hn. (What the heck Naruto.)" Sakura said angrily.

I'm mad at her comment, but I'm happy she know the way.

"Wow, looks like she's fluent," Sasuke nodded happily, but with a neutral look on his face.

"What?!" She asked loudly.

I stabbed a giant centipede that was sneaking up behind me. "Hn!!!!! (This is so cool!!!!!)" I yelled.

[Maybe I should explain how the way of the 'hn' works. There are two different ways to use it: speaking and writing. When speaking with 'hn' you can only use once to convey what you're saying. But there is a special situation where you can use two 'hn'. That situation is when you change your mind. For example: hn...hn. (I don't want to... well, actually I do.). See, it's very simple. Now, I had a lovely commenter say that they use the 'hn' in different tones of voice to understand each other. Let me tell you, that is not the  correct answer. Uchiha aren't supposed to show any sort of emotion so they can't do that. The only emotion that they have is supposed to be disappointment. Anyway, it's the gravel in your voice that conveys the message. Try grunting. See how your voice is gravely? That's for boys since there voice in naturally deeper. Now for girls and boys with slightly higher voices, it's how long you do the 'hn' and how much you smirk. Now, the 'hn' can be up .5 sec, so you have a while. I'm not going to explain writing since my esteemed commenter seem to have that down ;) tell me if you want me to explain it though]

"Wow, that makes since. I understand now," Sakura said excitedly.

"Hn? (What?)" we asked in unison. We didn't explain anything.

"And I don't think that I need your help with writing, but your commenters might," Sakura inputted.

"Hn. (I think she's crazy.)" Sasuke informed.

"Hn. (Hey, I can hear you.)" she grunted.

She has just learned, the way of the 'hn.'

{August 2, 2018}