CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

Taehyung shifted in his bed and looked out of the window of his room. Sun light came seeping out of the blinds.

The room was empty except for himself and silence. Taehyung let his mind have a moment of peace.

But soon he regretted as memories came back flashing in his mind. Taehyung opened his eyes and got off the bed. He went to window and cupped his elbows as he gazed over the lushy garden of the mansion.

Taehyung sat on the window sill but didn't found it that comforting. He took his deep breaths nevertheless, and let his mind wander off to different places.

He hummed a song he had learnt when he was young and from it has been stuck in his mind since then.

((Gabrielle Aplin is the singer btw))

I'm a phoenix in the water A fish that's learned to fly And I've always been  tortured But my feathers are meant for the sky

So I'm wishing, wishing further For the excitement to arrive It's just I'd rather be causing the chaos Than laying at the sharp end of this knife With every small disaster I'll let the waters still Take me away to some place real

'Cause they say home is where your heart is set in stone Is where you go when you're alone Is where you go to rest your bones It's not just where you lay your head It's not just where you make your bed As long as we're together, does it matter where we go?

Home, home, home, home So when I'm ready to be bolder, And my cuts have healed with time Comfort will rest on my shoulder And I'll bury my future behind I'll always keep you with me You'll be always on my mind But there's a shining in the shadows I'll never know unless I try

With every small disaster I'll let the waters still Take me away to some place real 'Cause they say home is where your heart is set in stone Is where you go when you're alone Is where you go to rest your bones

It's not just where you lay your head It's not just where you make your bed As long as we're together, does it matter where we go?

Home, home, home, home, home, home, home, home

'Cause they say home is where your heart is set in stone Is where you go when you're alone Is where you go to rest your bones It's not just where you lay your head It's not just where you make your bed As long as we're together, does it matter where we go? Home, home, home, home, home, home, home, home

Taehyung finished but continued to hum the tune slowly, his voice filling the room.

"You still remember this song?" He heard a sweet voice. Taehyung turned to look at Areum as she made her way to the male.

Taehyung gave a slow nod and said,"I used to sing this when I missed home but just thought that home where you live with your loved one"

"True" Said Areum as she sat with Taehyung.

They both sat in silence until Areum had the guts to ask.
"Do you still miss'um" she asked. Taehyung looked at her for a long time and then said,"What makes you think that I don't"

"Then why did you left them?" Asked Areum with a raised eyebrow.
"Yeah..Live with people who hate you...I better stay away from them" Taehyung said with a heavy sigh.

Areum hummed, not believing anything the male said. She knew that Taehyung was making up all these assumption. She gazed at Taehyung and then outside the window with a perplexed expression.

"Taehyung let's go and have breakfast" Areum said.
"You go" Taehyung said,"I need to take a bath first"

"Hmm okay" Areum said and left the room. Taehyung let out a deep breath and let his tense shoulders relax. He dragged himself to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

Taehyung sighed as warm water came rolling down his body. He looked down at his chest to see old but fading scars. He sighed again and shut the water and changed into some clothes as quickly as possible, not wanting to spare a glance at the scars.

He went downstairs and saw his parents and brother and Areum sitting on the dinning table and having breakfast. The atmosphere was gloomy and tense.

Taehyung stayed silent as he ate his food.  After good five minutes, Taehyung couldn't bear it anymore and said,"Why are you all acting like someone just died?!"

"Taehyung" Said Baekhyun,"No one died but I guess someone will"
"Who?!" Taehyung spat.

"Not one but seven" Said Areum.

"Stop doing puzzles and get it straight" Taehyung said, not bothering to be fazed by the look his mother gave him.

"Taehyung ......." Began Areum but Baekhyun cut her off by saying.

"We are having a party" He said,"And bts is invited"

***

3k views !?!?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME GUYS !!! I HAVE NO WORDS TO THANK YOU ALL AND APPRECIATE THE TIME YOU GIVE TO READ THIS !!! 💜💜

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! 💜💜💜

FIGHTING !!! 💜💜💜