Chapter 29: Prudent

Please ignore the mistakes... :)

Third Person POV

Jungkook and others were surprised to hear that the wolves which were chased didn't actually belong to Blood Venom. A captured wolf told them that Sihyuck had made a deal wih them. A deal which was; if they agreed to attack Mystic Oak, they will be given high ranks in Blood Venom.

So technically, they were used. Used by Yoonsoo and Sihyuck just to end Mystic Oak. Yoonsoo hasn't used his own pack so it means his whole pack is out there.

They also came to know that Blood Venom is not a pack that has settled in one place. They are wide spread, in every area, a group of them lives. They are much in numbers and they are everywhere.

You don't know what's coming. He's a monster, trust me. One wolf has said and it's been messing with Jungkook's mind.

Two days have passed and he only talked to Taehyung through links. Taehyung didn't had his phone on him but even with the phone, it wasn't enough. Jungkook knew Taehyung is safe under Chanyeol but he wanted to badly see Taehyung, kiss him and tell him everything will be alright, even it's for just a moment.

Third day and Jimin also misses Taehyung. He is itching to see his bestfriend and Yoongi promises him that when the situation will settle down, they will see him soon.

Namjoon and Yoongi have been busy too because they were given the duy of finding out about the groups of Venom that lie close to them, though not succeeding so far. It's pissing everyone. It's like Blood Venom is a ruthless invisible pack, no trace of them at all. The two leaders barely got to see their family due to being stuck in their own work.

On this very day, the funeral of the seven wolves was also held. Jungkook was tired by the end of the day and he was missing his Taehyung like crazy. After having dinner, which went in complete silence, Jungkook went straight to Yoongi's room.

"Yes Jungkook?" Yoongi sighs, as exhausted as the younger.

"I don't know the way to Scarlet Red." Jungkook says.

"So?"

"So? What do you mean 'so'? Give me the address." Jungkook states.

"Why?" Yoongi clearly winds Jungkook up.

"Just give it to me." Jungkook growls.

"So you can go see Taehyung?" Yoongi raises his eyebrow.

"Fucking of course hyung. Just---I just want to see him. I'll be back by morning. Please hyung." Jungkook gives up and sighs.

"Follow his scent, idiot. You don't need the adress when you can do that." Yoongi smirks and Jungkook lights up. Being a true blood, Taehyung's maye and have marked him, only Jungkook can pick Taehyung's scent even with the scent blocker. Jungkook can pick his mate's scent because it's only meant for him.

"Ahh, yeah. Scent. Of course." Jungkook smiles. He really is an idiot.

"Don't tell anyone please."

"Don't tell anyone what?" They both snap their heads to the source of the voice and find Jimin standing by the door, a frown on his face.

"Nothing, midget. Out of my way." Jungkook retorts and shoves Jimin lightly while moving out of the room.

"Asshole." Jimin mutters angrily.

"Just leave him be." Yoongi smiles lazily and Jimin doesn't say anything. He moves towards Yoongi and captures his lips in a sweet kiss. Yoongi smiles in the kiss and lets Jimin control his mind.