Redemption 41

§
Chapter 41
Thin palace walls
§

The first thing i see when i open my eyes is white

The first thing i see when i open my eyes is white...everything is white. Why are my eyes open? How the hell did i survive?! Sitting up i reach for my side where i was stabbed only to feel smooth even skin. The power of wakandan technology never ceases to amaze me.

"Its about time you woke up!" A feminine voice says and i look over seeing shuri dressed in traditional clothing with a bright smile before i run over and hug her.

"You definitiely arent the same 7 year old girl anymore! How am i alive right now?!" I ask and she laughs showing her room of technology. The lab looked better in person than video chat and i couldnt help but to admire it.

"I have something to tell you" she chirps from behind me as i walk around dressed in a navy blue tube dress, with the same patterns of the border tribes blankets inprinted on it.

"Yeah i bet" i breathe out feeling the difference in this air from wakanda and i feel tears prick the corners of my eyes but this time happy ones. "How long have i been out?" I ask not even sure what day it was or even what time.

"3 days...T'challa and queen mother have been waiting rather inpatiently for you to wake up" she says and thats all i need to hear before im running towards the throne room through the side doors ignoring shuris protest and warning signs.  Shoving open the door i instantly spot t'challa and run straight into his arms unaware & uncaring of the meeting taking place earning a chuckles as he squeezes me tightly.

"Hey challa" i breath shoving my face in his neck inhaling his scent of whatever cologne he put on and coco beans, my favorite combination. When he squeezes tighter i can finally release the stress of not being accepted back home anymore.

"We have so much to talk about" he tells me so only i can hear but the voice he says it in lets me know im in trouble as he pulls back. Noding i make the mistake of turning around to be faced with erik in chains, a deep scowl on his face though his eyes werent on me they were on T'challas hand that was around my shoulders, And wakabi my big brother who was in chains...not as many as erik but he was still cuffed.

Walking over to erik i see the desperation in his eyes as he eyes my body though what he doesnt expect is my fist flying into my mouth knocking him onto the ground. Who the fuck did he think i was? He wasnt fucking with no average bitch! Looking over at wakabi i slowly walk over keeping my glare and i notice how the dora milaje move in ready to break up anything that happened between us two. Throwing my arms around his neck i wrap him in a hug listening to the sighs of relief that travel through the room, no matter what he was still my older brother.

He sighs kissing the side of my head saying something i never thought id hear.

"Im glad youre ok" and i pull back looking for any trace of insincerity in his eyes before taking a step back saying something that would hurt more than any punch i could throw.