Chapter 47

(A/N) Things may get heated at some point... You have been warned.

CHAPTER 47

"Please..." I whispered as I shook Israel's body slightly hoping he would wake up and say all this was simply a joke. Or, heck even yell at me that I was just dreaming.

But nope. No luck.

I let out a woe sob as I wrapped my arms around his limp bloody form and hugged him impossibly close to me. I buried my face into the crook of his neck and let out another painful sob.

"P-Please..." I whispered. "You can't die. Not after what you did to me." I managed to croak out in a whisper as shut my eyes close.

"He's never coming back!" Raymond's cruel voice broke into the moment. "He's dead. Blaire. So, I suggest you climb into my car like a good girl so we could leave." He spoke to me.

I shut my eyes impossibly closer as I took in deep breaths to calm myself down.

"We don't have much time left before our flight, get into the car. Now! Before I drag you out myself." He warned as his voice seemed to become louder along with his nearing rhythmic footsteps.

I was in no rush to get Israel's body out of my hold. I only tightened my arms around him, trying to ignore the cruel reality.

I just couldn't take it in that he was dead. I refused his death.

Suddenly, Raymond's footstep took a halt a good few feet away from me.

"You know what?" he sounded considerate. "I'll let you be with your lover boy for a few more minutes until the car arrives." He said. I slightly turned my head to my side listening to what Raymond said.

"I think, the boy over there deserves at least that much," He paused. "To have his soul rest in peace with his body in his lover's arms."

I gritted my teeth. I couldn't even articulate how furious I was at that moment. I wanted to kill Raymond with my own hands as he begs for his life.

Raymond was a pig. He was like a pig that just ate a lot of bacon.

I felt Raymond's let out a laugh as his footstep seemed to start fading away. He must have turned around to walk away from the scene.

In the next fraction of seconds, my eyes widen as I let out a short gasp when I felt Israel's corpse abruptly sit up before his left arm rose up firmly before it repulsed back with a force following with a gun shoot that echoed in the air.

I loosened my arms around him and backed away to see a furious Israel glaring at something behind me. My gaze shifted to his arm that held a gun firmly pointed at where Raymond walked away.

I turned around as Raymond's body seemed to take more bullets across his chest that Israel's gun seemed to fire. His body collapsed on the ground as he laid there in his own pool of blood.

It all seemed to have happened in slow motion. Everything. And yet, I couldn't seem to comprehend anything that just took place within the last fifteen seconds.

I turned around to see Israel gaze burning on Raymond's body. My hands shakily rose to his face before I reluctantly cupped it gently.

"I-Israel?" I managed to croak out as I gazed into his elevated eyes. His eyes seemed to flicker before it landed on my face. He smiled softly.

"Blaire." He greeted with a small nod. I grin broke into my face.

"You're alive!" I exclaimed before I suffocated him with another tight hug. About ten seconds later pulled away.