Chapter 46

(A/N) Hey guys! 

Oml. I'm so happy! I hit 5k reads! I also noticed a lot of people that have been adding my book to your reading list. Thank you so much! It really means the world to me.

I also added a scene at last in the previous chapter recently. If you had read the chapter shortly after it was published, I suggest you back and take a look so you wouldn't miss anything out.

Ahead is a very Longgg chapter with some armed fights that some of you may not like. But this chapter is very important. I haven't mentioned any serious triggering things. (pun totally intended XD) so, I think you'll be okay.

Hehehe.

okay.

Bye.

***

CHAPTER 46

I pursed my lips as I sat on the same couch I had been on a week ago. In the same room, I encountered the Devil himself.

He wasn't nicknamed 'Lucifer' for no reason.

I snickered at the thought and leaned back into the elite sofa. Suddenly, the smile on my face abated as mind contemplated what was going to happen here.

I legitimately didn't know.

I didn't get a set of instructions that had to be on repeat for me to hear this time. Nor did I get time to condone my situation.

It happened all fast. I couldn't feel anything but confine silence that surrounded me and the endless numbness that seemed to take over my body.

I was briefed with nothing. Nothing at all. It felt as if they had been playing all along with me and were to left me to die now.

The words still rand in my ears which Israel asserted when I asked him what I had to do.

"Since this happened in a short notice, We, have nothing to say to you other than to ask you to trust us. We have something mind that might work. But that has nothing to do in what way you choose to act. So, All I have to say to you is to go according to whatever they have planned and don't object. And have faith in your trust." He sighed as he closed his eyes and took my hands.

"I'll get you out just before you board the car with Lucifer. Until then, I want you to hold on."

I didn't know if that was convincing enough to leave my life as bait. But the small hope that laid on the back of my mind was the only thing that kept me sane.

After all, I was rather a disparage and had no say in my own life with all the bizarre things that's taken over it.

But the apex doctrine here was that fact that my desired life is certainly up to whatever the Mehsoufs have planned. I had also promised my contentment to them for the same.

So like they said, all I could do was to keep faith in the trust I have gambled.

Although my end of the gamble seemed rather stern and forbidding, I didn't really have a choice to bargain.

My train of thought were broken by the jiggling of the keys at the other side of the door.

I sighed.

Well, that's my cue for an upcoming altercation.

The door opened as a familiar figure stepped in with armed bodyguards strutting being his tail.

Well, if that isn't the devil himself.

He dismissed his guards like last time and stepped into the room revealing a cheeky smile.