alabaster

MATURE CONTENT: RAPE, MENTIONS OF DOMESTIC ABUSE

In the past few weeks, I'd been... afraid, of Lux. And I felt so bad about it too, but he terrified me. He'd gotten rougher with me and even though I liked it rough, he bordered on the edge of unacceptable. When I told him to stop or to slow down, it was as if he didn't even hear me.

Every morning I'd be left sore and broken and Lux would pepper me with kisses and apologies, but then he'd just do it again the next day. I was barely allowed to leave his room and when I did he always had his hands on me. My hips, my arms, my torso, it was as if I didn't even own my body anymore.

I wasn't allowed to go with Lux to the warehouse anymore either and I hardly saw Fio at all. Lux left me locked up alone in the silence. And I wanted to forgive him, I really did, but the moment he was gone I'd huddle in the bathroom and cry. I'd cry over everything and I wished so badly that Cassius would save me. But I had lost hope that anyone would come for me a long while ago.

Lux raked his nails down my marked thigh and I gasped in pain.

"Lux! Lux, pl-please," I begged as he rocked into me harder and I felt as if I were being ripped apart. "It hurts Lux, you're hurting me."

But he didn't even register what I was saying. He only sank his fangs into my neck and I choked back a scream. Lux made it hurt on purpose now. I knew he did, and it was every time. Especially when he bit my marked thigh.

He hated that. Hated looking at the mark Cassius had given me, so he made it his goal to destroy it as best as he could. Hickeys and bites and claw marks and bruises covered my thigh so that barely any of my pale skin showed anymore. I whimpered but kept my mouth shut as he used my body. Pain surged down my spine from the bite and I slowly grew lightheaded.

Whenever Lux was close to finishing he'd suck me dry so that I'd be too exhausted to get up in the morning or through the night. It was as if he was afraid I'd try to run away again. My lip trembled at the memory.

A few weeks ago, when he'd really started losing control I tried so hard to get out. No matter where I ended up, I just wanted to get out. So I used the only unlocked exit in the room. The window.

It was a story up, but I could handle a few broken bones. So I tried crawling down using the cracks in the brick. Until one crumbled and I fell.

I broke my wrist and a rib and sprained my ankle, and as it turned out I could not handle broken bones. Lux was beyond furious. He refused to even treat my injuries for a week, just to make sure I'd never do it again. So I really just made it worse after that, even with my broken bones he was still far too rough with me.

I never tried to get away after that, Lux made sure of it.

I whimpered as he released and pulled out of me.

"You've been so good for me Alabaster," Lux whispered in my ear and brushed his lips over my neck. I trembled in fear, "you deserve a reward."

I did not like his rewards.

They were usually twisted versions of what I considered punishment. Something to put me in my place, most often I'd have to blow him, despite my constant reminding that I did not like sucking dick.

"Th-thank you," I faltered, I had long since learned when to thank him and when to apologize. Usually for things that I shouldn't have to be thankful for, or apologize for.

"Sleep now, I'll give it to you in the evening," Lux whispered and his choice of words was a definite sign of what the reward was. I nodded as he pushed me to his chest and buried his face in my neck.

I don't even know what I did. What happened in the past two months that made him snap. He just... changed. Slowly at first and then it was like he was a different person.

If only we'd never gone to that stupid, stupid party.

My exhaustion overtook me and I fell into a fitful, terrified sleep.

Little did I know, that when the evening came, salvation would be waiting for me.