24- Just Fuck me already!

!WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
THIS SHIT IS HELLA FUCKIN KINKY
WE GOT
-DIRTY TALK
-RIDING
-EATING SOMEONE OUT *cough* Jimin being eaten out *chokes*
-DOMINANT JEONGGUK AKA DADDY
-SUBMISSIVE JIMINIE AKA PRINCESS
THIS IS LIKE SOME 51+ SHIT SO I AM WARNING YOU
IF YOU ARE A SOFT STAN FUCKING LEAVE BECAUSE DEAR OLD AUTHOR-NIM GOT A BIT CARRIED AWAY!!

!WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! THIS SHIT IS HELLA FUCKIN KINKYWE GOT-DIRTY TALK-RIDING -EATING SOMEONE OUT *cough* Jimin being eaten out *chokes*-DOMINANT JEONGGUK AKA DADDY-SUBMISSIVE JIMINIE AKA PRINCESSTHIS IS LIKE SOME 51+ SHIT SO I AM WARNING YO...

ANYWAYS *cant stop laughing* ENJOY MY DEAR SINNERS!

Yoongi and Hoseok weren't the only ones having some fun time this night

Yoongi and Hoseok weren't the only ones having some fun time this night. Jeongguk and Jimin were also enjoying their night.

Jeongguk walked into his bedroom with a needy Jimin clinging to his chest. Once they were close enough to the bed, Jeongguk threw Jimin on top of it, pulling the blonde by his ankles so now Jeongguk was between his legs.

Jimin instantly pulled Jeongguk down by his collar, connecting his plump lips with the youngers. While his lips were connected with the elders, Jeongguk started to undo his belt, eventually pulling his pants down completely.

Jeongguk pulled away from Jimin so he could take his shirt off, earning a whine from the younger.

"Daddy!" Jimin whined, making grabby hands towards gguk.

The younger just chuckled, taking off Jimin's clothes slowly, too slow for the elder's liking, but he couldn't really oppose to it, he didn't want a punishment. Last time he got one he couldn't walk for a week, though Jimin likes them, he needs his legs.

Jeongguk licked his lips at the sight of Jimin's naked body, it was truly the biggest turn on to him. The blonde smirked when he noticed Jeongguk staring at him with lust filled eyes.

"Like what you see Daddy?" he questioned innocently.

Jeongguk growled, "you know I do princess."

The ebony haired male then began attacking Jimin's body with kisses, marking wherever he could, making the elder a mess beneath him. Jeongguk got lower, and lower, until he was right near the elders tight hole, he kitten licked it before completely standing up.

Jimin whined profusely, "daddy no! Keep going!"

Jeongguk smirked, "what do you want me to do princess?" he whispered seductively, while his hand roamed Jimin's lower half.

"I want Daddy to eat me out so good that I wont even be able to remember my own name, I want him to fuck me with his big cock mercilessly in my tight little hole while I am a screaming mess, I want Daddy to make me his bitch."  

"Your wish is my command princess."

Jeongguk positioned Jimin doggy style, and kneeled in front of the elders tight hole. Once Jimin felt the wet saliva of Jeongguk's tongue on his asshole, he became a moaning mess. And once the younger began tongue fucking him, the blonde became a screaming mess, the feeling overwhelming him. Before Jimin could cum, Jeongguk got up.

"Ready princess?" Jeongguk smirked, aligning his hard cock with the youngers tight hole.

"Yes just fuck me already!"

With that Jeongguk pounded into the elder, not really giving him time to adjust before he started thrusting into him mercilessly. Jeongguk was a moaning mess along with Jimin, the feeling of the youngers tight walls clenching around his long length sending him into overdrive.

"DADDY IM CUMMING!" Jimin screamed, his white substance staining the sheets below him.

Jeongguk pulled out of the elder, he still hasn't cummed. The ebony haired male laid on his back beside Jimin.

"Don't you need to help daddy out too?" he teased, Jimin already knowing where he was getting at.

The blonde straddled Gguk, beginning to kiss down the younger neck and toned chest, leaving his own markings on the boy. Jimin positioned Jeongguk's cock underneath him, slowly sliding down the youngers length.

"Ah~" Jimin moaned once Jeongguk's whole length was inside him, the male beginning to rock his hips slowly.

Jeongguk grabbed Jimin's hips, the elder getting the message and proceeding to bounce on the youngers cock, giving them both immense pleasure. Jeongguk began jerking his hips up in time to meet Jimin's bounces, getting Jimin to cum undone a second time and Gguk to release his load into the elder.

The blonde collapsed on Jeongguk's chest, the youngers dick still inside him. Slowly Jeongguk pulled out. Gguk admired Jimin's gorgeous face, the elder giving him a dreamy smile when he noticed Jeongguk staring.

"Lets get you cleaned up," Jeongguk stated, carrying Jimin into the bathroom.

After the two freshened up and changed the sheets, they laid together. Jeongguk spooning Jimin.

"You're amazing you know that?" Jimin said to Gguk, turning around in his embrace.

Jeongguk pecked the elders lips, "I could say the same for you princess."

With that the two fell asleep in each others embrace.

a/n
Yeah that happened :)

Next chapter gonna be fun ;)